Saturday, November 19, 2016

Last Chance for Ulta Cyber Fundays and Large Update to Black Friday Round-Up


I love me some Lionel Richie! 💕

Two quick things to share with you today:
  • It's your last chance to take advantage of Ulta Cyber Fundays (ends tonight, 11/19 at 11:59PM Central). Please click here to view my full wrap-up with freebie tips, etc. I also have all of the deals listed according to discount (50% off, 40% off, etc.). I think it helps to see everything in list form, just to get a better idea of what's offered; hopefully some of you find that useful!
  • I have been quietly adding new entries to my Black Friday & Cyber Monday Round-Up HERE all day (seriously, I started at 7AM and just finished at 3:45PM). I added Belk, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Ricky's, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and more to the list, and I also updated the Ulta and Sephora listings with more info that you might find useful. 

Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm taking a break from the blog for the rest of night but I'll be back at it tomorrow!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. this has nothing to do with the post (althought I love the article) but have you noticed LA GIRL on the Walmart website??? Just did this morning checking for pre-black friday deals and it made my day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for all the information.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig