Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 20, 2016

HOT DEAL ALERT: MAC Good Luck Trolls Collection Now 60% off + Free Shipping + Free Samples (Multi-Retailer Promotion)


These are drugstore prices!

Thanks so much to longtime contributor Isu Hapz (@isu1989 on Instagram) for this hot tip! The MAC Good Luck Trolls collection is now 60% off at Nordstrom HERE, which means free shipping on your order and your choice of 3 free samples at checkout! And right now there's a deluxe MAC mascara sample as one of your freebie choices, as well as a sample of one of the new Christian Louboutin perfumes, a trio of Fresh sample packets and more. And don't forget that you'll earn Nordstrom Rewards points, too (if you're not already a member, sign up now by clicking that link and you'll get a $10 credit to use at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, or HauteLook during the holidays).

I currently have the Beauty Powder in Play It Proper (repromote) in my cart, since I've been wanting it for a while now. You cannot beat $11.20 (reg $28)!

IMPORTANT: I was curious if this was a multi-retailer promotion so I checked around and as of the time of this post, the Trolls collection is not on sale on the MAC website. But it IS on sale at Belk HERE (free shipping on all orders) and at Macy's HERE (free shipping on all beauty orders). And of course you can earn/use Plenti points if you're shopping at Macy's. So be sure to check all three retailers for the shades/items you want.

UPDATE: this sale is also happening right now at Saks Fifth Ave HERE (free shipping on all orders). And thanks to longtime contributor @kenkenbeauty on Instagram for the great tip that you can receive 10% off your entire order if you sign up HERE to receive Saks emails.(so that would be an additional 10% off the sale price of the Troll products). She said that the email with your discount may take up to 24 HRS to hit your in-box, so be patient!

PS: Thanks also to @kenkenbeauty for the tip that if you have a Macy's Credit Card, you can log into your account here and you should see an offer in your account to go paperless. If you do, you'll receive a credit for $10 off your $75 order, and it applies to cosmetics!

Thanks again, Isu Hapz and @kenkenbeauty, for the hot tips!
SHARE:

35 comments

  1. I was just about to let you know about this sale! Also Macy's is offering $10 off $75 if you decide to go paperless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, thank you so much, love! Will add that to my post ASAP! xoxo

      Delete
    2. OK, so I'm at the go paperless page here:

      http://bit.ly/2ebd0nF

      But I'm not seeing the promo? Do you get the $10 off $75 if you create a member profile and then go paperless, or is it if you sign up for credit card and go paperless? Thanks so much! I tried googling but it's not getting me anywhere!

      Delete
    3. I think it's for people who already have a macy's credit card and receive paper statements already.

      Delete
    4. Aaaah, thank you, love! Will add that to my post. I really appreciate you letting me know (as always)! xo

      Delete
    5. You're welcome G! P.S if people don't have a Macy's CC, You can also save an extra 10% off their first purchase (each item) at Saks, in addition to the sale. The email takes up to 24 hours to receive the 10% coupon.

      Delete
    6. Girl, you're on fire today! Thank you so much! Will update my post (again) with this info!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Nordstrom now has the duo fiber brush in the sale. Thanks for the heads up! I grabbed a lipstick and lipglass. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Angelique! It wasn't there when I wrote my post so I REALLY appreciate you letting me know! Will update now. xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you for posting this!! This is exactly the mid week treat i needed for myself to get through the rest of this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Lauren! Gotta love the mid-week pick-me-ups (I needed one myself!). xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow thanks G! I was able to order the lipgloss in Bubble Butt and the lipstick in Dance Off Pants Off. The names crack me up and I call the little one bubble butt...lol. So that one was a must have!! The prices cracked me up too!!! I might go back later for a few more things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that name cracks me up too! Haha! And you are so welcome, girlie. I am already thinking of placing another order now too (I was good and just got the Beauty Powder but yeah...temptations!). ;)

      Delete
  5. When I checked the $10 off $75 for signing up with paperless statements at Macy's, it says it excludes cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah darn. Thanks SO much for confirming that though! I really appreciate it. I just removed the blurb in my post, to avoid any confusion. Thanks again!!

      Delete
    2. That's not true, it doesn't exclude cosmetics, you see it in your offers and you apply it. I just used it today. Don't go through the long route of signing up manually.

      Delete
    3. Also so many people used it yesterday to buy the MAC nutcracker collection on Macys. It brought each of my shadows down to $5.82 from the trolls collection!

      Delete
    4. Oh thank you for the clarification, girlie! I will put it back in my post ASAP! I appreciate the extra info!!! xo

      Delete
    5. No problem G! Always trying to help, the same way you help us save money. Once you hit the $75 threshold before taxes, just look under the wallet section, and you will see "Apply one of these offers now! We picked the best ones based on what's in your bag".

      Delete
  6. I think you have a typo about the Nordstrom Rewards thing, because it says $10 on the website and $100 here! If only it really was $100 haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No typo in my post. It says $10 and always has (I just double checked because you comment sent me into a panic! Lol!). ;)

      Delete
  7. Thank you G! I ordered Sushi Kiss, Dance Off Pants Off, both beauty powders, and the duo fiber 187SH. I have a 187 already but I love the colors of this one! Total was about $54, and I get samples too! Thanks so much for this heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That's amazing! I mean, all of that for $54 when just that brush alone is $42 regularly? You cannot beat that! :D

      Delete
  8. I was able to use my Plenti points at macys and got the 2 beauty powders for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks G! I bought both a lipgloss & an eyeshadow in two different orders by mistake (with Nordstrom) but it ended up working better for me in that case. I managed to get 3 samples per order so 6 total (all perfumes as I like to hoard fragrance samples.) They're not cheap perfumes either (the ones you usually get because companies have a surplus.) And free shipping! Love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that was fast. Julie is actually working the Trolls premier on Sunday in Westwood. The movie is not even out in the theater yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The brush is sold out. Also, I think the brush is probably made in China. The special edition brushes usually are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought the 187SH, if someone has both the 187 and the Trolls 187SH, would you please comment if the Trolls 187SH is the same quality?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just bought the Beauty Powder in "Play it Proper" for $12.18 with sales tax! Plus I got the MAC Mascara, La Mer Foundation, and YSL Foundation Samples!! What a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just picked up all 3 lipglasses and the Dance Off Pants Off lippie at Saks. They are only offering one perfume sample-The YSL one but thats ok. Free shipping helps too. These are super for stocking stuffers -THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried MAC cosmetics. I'm not wild about the trolls, but I'm going to see if the colors look good and maybe give one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo! Got the beauty powder! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mac Canada has some of the collection on sale too! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. 187 original is dense and 187sh is a mini version that is not as dense. Both are the same thing, just isn't as dense, more for powder unlike 187 original you can use it for foundation. 187sh I don't recommend using foundation

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig