Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powders Back in Stock and New Brush Bundle Now Available


I want to thank several of you here on the blog and on social media for the great tips about this one!

As I mentioned last week, the Wet n Wild Summer 2016 MegaGlo Highlighting Powders are now PERMANENT, and both shades are now back in stock on the Wet n Wild website HERE (click here for some great reader swatches and dupe comparisons). Also, there's a new Brush Bundle now available HERE, which contains all 17 brushes for $23.99. Free shipping on orders $35+. 

PS: there are also some newer WnW products on sale right now, in case you need ideas to get you to $35. The Au Natural Bare Necessities Palette is now on sale for $5.25 here and the Nude Awakening Palette is on sale for $5.25 here (I believe that you can only find these two palettes in-store at Walmart, so if you don't live near a Walmart or don't shop at Walmart, this is great opportunity to get both). Also, the Lash-O-Matic Fiber Extension Kit is on sale for $5.99 here, and the Ultimate Brow Universal Stencil Kit is on sale for $4.49 here. There are more items on sale HERE.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know about the highlighters and brush bundle!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Does anyone know if the summer 2016 highlighters are back in stores or are they just sold online??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but I think they will be when the officially go permanent in 2017. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi G! Did you get the e-mail about the customer appreciate sale going on at Belk tomorrow (9/29) through 10/2? They are doing $10 off $50+ and $20 off $100+. I'm probably gonna pick up the new Naked all matte palette from Urban Decay since it's almost like getting a 20% discount. :) I can forward you the e-mail if you didn't geti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Thank you so much, Michaela! Every time I get an email from Belk I check to see if the promo applies to beauty and, as you probably know, they haven't done a discount for beauty in forever! I freaked out when I got the email today!! Thanks SO much for making sure I knew--I will give you a shout-out in my blog post I'm working on tonight! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Have they already stopped selling their Fall items? I was really hoping to get my hands on the two shadow palettes, but I can't find them in stores. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just planning on purchasing some brushes; I'm glad I waited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad I wanted to make an order of the highlighter and few pieces missing in my collection but the geometric highliters I want is always out of stock I did purchase the other two and they give a very natural golden light shine. The brushes are soft and great I like the stipple brush for applying both blush and highlighter so i have a few. The eyeshadows from Walmart are both beautiful! Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I SO wish they didn't print their name in the brushes 😩

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig