I was going to just update my recent 21 Days of Beauty post about this, but since I know that so many of us are excited about the Holiday 2016 value sets, AND since Ultamate Rewards points = free money, I thought this was worthy of its own post!
Thanks so much for the emails, comments, and messages letting me know that Ulta sent members an email today that contained this message:
This offer is valid now through 10/1 on all Too Faced purchases online and in-store, but you must activate before you make a purchase. If you did not get this email today, sign into your Ulta account here, then go to your "My Rewards" tab and click "My Bonus Offers". You will see the offer available to activate if you received it. If you do not see it in your account, you can try calling Ulta Customer Service at 866-983-8582 and see if they'll give you the offer. I know that some readers have had luck with that in the past, while some have not, but it's always worth a shot!
From the email:
Must activate offer and shop online or in-store by 10.1.16 to qualify for 5x points (1 base + 4 bonus points). Offer takes up to 5 minutes to activate.
To go with this 5x points offer, I want to let you know that yesterday Ulta added the Too Faced Holiday 2016 value sets to their site (as well as Holiday 2016 sets from IT Cosmetics, Tarte, and more):
- Click here to view Too Faced Holiday 2016 sets
- Click here to view Tarte Holiday 2016 sets (FREE deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara and Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in Goals with any $35 Tarte purchase)
- Click here to view IT Cosmetics Holiday 2016 sets (FREE Discover IT Kit with any $45 IT Cosmetics purchase)
- Click here to view bareMinerals Holiday 2016 sets
- Click here to view Julep Holiday 2016 sets (FREE deluxe mini Length Matters Mascara with any $30 Julep purchase)
- Click here to view Smashbox Holiday 2016 sets (FREE Donald Robertson Cosmetic Bag w/ deluxe sizes Classic Primer & Be Legendary Lip Gloss w/any $35 Smashbox purchase)
PS: I also want to let you know that the new Urban Decay stuff, including the Naked Illuminated Trio, Vice Vintage Capsule Collection and more, are now online HERE in case you were waiting for those. FREE deluxe sample Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion with any $40 Urban Decay purchase. And if you're Platinum, the free 24-piece gift bag when you spend $125 is still in stock HERE.