As I posted the other day, the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2016 event starts on September 4 and runs through September 24. Thanks so much to reader Irene for the tip that the full calendar is now live on the Ulta site HERE. Below is a quick cheat-sheet so that you can see everything at a glance. At the bottom of my post, I'll share my usual guide for newbies, so please be sure to read that if you're new to shopping this event!
GREAT NEWS FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: ALL Beauty Steals ship free for the entire duration of the event!
ULTA FALL 2016 21 DAYS OF BEAUTY CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
PLEASE NOTE: All Beauty Steals will be available for one day only both in-store and online unless otherwise noted. Platinum Perks are one-day-only Beauty Steals that will be available for Platinum members only. Click a link below to go directly to the Ulta site.
DAILY BEAUTY STEALS:
- WEDNESDAY SEPT 7:
- Stila Shape & Shade Contour Duo - $20 (reg $40)
- ONLINE ONLY: Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths 30 ct - $7.50 (reg $15)
- ONLINE ONLY: Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flawless Serum Foundation - $25 (reg $42)
- THURSDAY SEPT 8:
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme - $17.50 (reg $35)
- Juice Beauty Kits - $19.50-24.50 (reg $39-49)
- SUNDAY SEPT 11:
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Eyeliner - $10 (reg $20)
- Strivectin Power Starters Tightening Trio - $44.50 (reg $89)
- PLATINUM PERK: LORAC PRO Contour Palette with PRO Contour Brush - $27 (reg $45)
- SUNDAY SEPT 18:
- Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Palette - $19.50 (reg $39)
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser - $7.50 (reg $15)
- ONLINE ONLY: Bliss Masks - 50% off; $15-28 (reg $30-56)
- MONDAY SEPT 19:
- Buxom Lash Mascara - $10 (reg $20)
- PLATINUM PERK: Receive a FREE IT Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115 with purchase of any IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation ($24 value)
- TUESDAY SEPT 20:
- IT Brushes for Ulta Buffing Mineral Powder Brush #206 - $15 (reg $30)
- ONLINE ONLY: Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palettes - 50% off; $14 (reg $28)
- ONLINE ONLY: Hey Honey Take It Off Exfoliating Honey-Peel Off Mask - $20 (reg $32)
- FRIDAY SEPT 23:
- Benefit They're Real! Push Up Gel Eyeliner - $12 (reg $24)
- Too Faced La Matte Lipstick - $11 (reg $22)
ULTA BEAUTY COLLECTION WEEKLY BEAUTY STEALS:
- SUNDAYS (9/4, 9/11 AND 9/18)
- Ulta Beauty Brushes - $5-10 (reg $10-20)
- MONDAYS (9/5, 9/12 AND 9/19)
- Ulta Beauty Blush, Bronzers and Illuminators - $4 (reg $9-12)
- TUESDAYS (9/6, 9/13 AND 9/20)
- Ulta Beauty Single Eye Shadows - $3 (reg $6-7)
- WEDNESDAYS (9/7, 9/14 AND 9/21)
- Ulta Beauty Foundations - $6 (reg $12.50-14)
- THURSDAYS (9/8, 9/15 AND 9/22)
- Ulta Beauty Lipstick and Lip Gloss - $3.50 (reg $8-9)
- FRIDAYS (9/9, 9/16 AND 9/23)
- Ulta Beauty Mascaras - $4 (reg $10)
- Ulta Beauty Romance Body Lotion, Wash and Mist - $5 (reg $11.50-14.50)
- SATURDAYS (9/10, 9/17 AND 9/24)
- Ulta Beauty Automatic and Gel Pencil Eyeliners - $3 (reg $8)
- Ulta Beauty Luxe Body Wash, Lotion and Scrub - $7 (reg $11.50-19.50)
HOT BUYS (IN-STORE AND ONLINE DEALS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE FROM 9/4 THROUGH 9/24):
- All Fiona Stiles Foundations and Concealers - 40% off; $14.40-18 (reg $24-30)
- Japonesque Velvet Touch Finishing Powder and Pixilated Finishing Powder - $19 (reg $26)
- (FREE deluxe Velvet Touch Blush in Shade 02 with any $35 Japonesque Color purchase)
- Pur Cosmetics Strobe Palette - $20 (reg $34)
- (FREE deluxe Fully Charged Mascara with any $35 Pur Cosmetics purchase)
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector - $15 (reg $24)
- LORAC Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencils - $10 (reg $20)
- Butter London Limited Edition Beauty Clutch Shadow & Blush Palette and all other Beauty Clutch Palettes - $24 (reg $39)
- bareMinerals Perfecting Face Brush - $14 (reg $28)
- Honest Beauty Travel Kit - $27 (reg $45)
- Laura Geller Iconic Baked Sculpting Lipstick - $15 (reg $21)
- Dermablend Compact Setting Powder - $13.50 (reg $27)
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener - $10 (reg $20)
- Julep It's Whipped Matte Lip Mousse - $12 (reg $20)
- Algenist Firming & Lifting Retinol Serum - $51 (reg $102)
- Strivectin Intense Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles - $34.50 (reg $69)
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Platinum Collection - $125.30 (reg $179)
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Face Gels - $17.50 (reg $35)
(Thanks so much to readers Sydney and @jaclynsmusings for taking the time to share the above info from the latest Ulta catalog!)
TIPS FOR NEWBIES:
If this is your first time shopping the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event, here are some tips that may help. I've been covering this event for years now, and I have collected some great tips from many of you (as well as tips that I have learned myself over the years when trying to get these deals) so here you go:
- Sometimes Beauty Steals do sell out in-store (popular items can sell out before noon on the day of the event), so if you're planning to make a purchase in-store, try to get to your local Ulta as early as possible on the day of the event. If purchasing online, you will usually have more time to get these deals before they sell out (but sometimes they do sell out online as well). In other words, do not wait until the last moment to purchase a Beauty Steal!
- Historically, the Beauty Steals go live on the Ulta website at 10PM Pacific/1AM Eastern (on the evening prior to the date of the event). They may not go live at exactly those times, but it should be close to those times.
- Be sure to check the Ulta website and weekly ad for gift-with-purchase promotions to go along with the daily Beauty Steals (there will be many of them during this event).
- As I mentioned up top, Platinum Members will receive free shipping on all Beauty Steals for the entire duration of the event. If you are not Platinum, please note that for previous 21 Days of Beauty events, Ulta lowered their free shipping threshold to $25+ (instead of the usual $50+) for one week of the event. So be on the lookout for that in case they do it again this time around.
- There is a 2 item per customer limit on Beauty Steals (that's 2 items per Beauty Steal) and Ulta will not issue rain checks during this event. Beauty Steals cannot be combined with Ulta Beauty Cosmetics Buy 2 Get 2 Free offers or Ulta Beauty Bath Buy 2 Get 1 Free offers. If there is a coupon offered by Ulta during this event (like $3.50 off $15 non-prestige items), you may be able to use that with the Ulta Beauty Collection Beauty Steals (you can also try code 308920 for $3.50 off $10 online non-prestige purchases). But I'm not 100% sure if that will work this time around (we'll have to wait and test it out once the deals are live).
Any questions? Please comment below and I'll do my best to get you answers!
Thanks again, Irene, for the hot tip. I really appreciate it!