Monday, February 1, 2016

New Sephora Inside JCPenney Freebie No Purchase Necessary (Valid Now through 2/28)

Thanks so much to reader @mrsgonzalezmama on Instagram for sharing this coupon with us!

Now through 2/28 or while supplies last at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations ONLY, you can get a free NARS lip pencil (Cruella or Rikugien) and a Bite Beauty Lush Lip Wipe, no purchase necessary. You must be a Sephora Beauty Insider to redeem this offer.

NOTE: I have heard from readers who received the NARS pencil free at their SJCP stores recently (without even asking or showing the coupon), but I have also heard that you must present the coupon above to get the freebie (right click the photo to open in a new window and print from there). To be safe, I would bring the coupon with you, although I personally have redeemed these freebies in the past and was never asked to show the coupon--they just gave me the freebie when I mentioned it. So it really seems to depend on your particular store. 

ALSO: I have heard from several of you who have been spotting lots of products on clearance at your Sephora Inside JCPenney stores lately (like THIS Sephora Favorites Set marked down to $16). So be sure to look closely at all of the displays in your local SJCP for clearance deals! And if you've spotted anything good on clearance lately at your SJCP, I would love if you'd comment below and filled us in!

Thanks again, @mrsgonzalezmama, for the great tip!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I also saw someone post a 500 point peek from Urban Decay ( a palette) maybe from the JcPenny Sephora? I haven't found it as a regular Sephora point perk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I snagged one of those at my Sephora inside JCP about 2 weeks ago. The 4 pan palette also comes with a travel(delux size) UD eyeliner

      Delete
  2. Bring the card, and maybe call ahead? My JCP was completely out of stock less than 48 hours from when I got the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm certainly not going to turn down a free Nars lip pencil but its slightly disappointing that these are the same two colors that were part of the birthday freebies last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that might be point! They're probably getting rid of all the extras!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just scored at my JCP! The nice girl that helped me put both lip pencils in with the wipe! They were sorting through all the pencils when I went to the counter, so I think she didn't know to only include one pencil. The makeup gods were shining down on me today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sephora at Jcp had a vice palette on clearance I think it was 4. I would have got but the colors are so dark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I hate the people working there who looks at you and lie and say it's all gone but I go the next day and a different and nicer person gives me the freebie! I do spend money on that place and ulta just not every time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's horrible that someone would do that! I just got a foundation sample and the freebies and I'm the same way. I didn't buy anything today, but I just had an online order delivered to my house!

      Delete
  8. Sephora Panetone eyeshadow palette for $19.50 and the nail polish set for $14. I'll put them on your Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to my SJP yesterday. They only had one lip wipe left and the red pencil. I didnt have to show the coupon.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig