Monday, February 15, 2016

Lots of Ways to Save on theBalm Cosmetics

PLEASE NOTE: I added this deal and other new deals to my weekend beauty sale round-up HERE

If you're itching for some theBalm products, I have a few deals to share with you today!

  • All orders ship free on theBalm website right now. UPDATE: and to go with this, you can enter code IPSY20 to receive 20% off your order (expires 2/29; thanks to readers Kimiko and @art_theta on Instagram for this tip!). I don't know if the free shipping is a new thing or if it's been going on for a while (or did they change their policy to everyday free shipping on all orders??). Also, I don't know if this free shipping applies to other countries--I just tested it on a $5 item and standard US shipping was free. 

All of the following deals were originally posted before I knew about that 20% off code, so keep these deals in mind for if/when that code expires!


  • Dermstore sells theBalm products HERE and there's a code right now for 20% off your order (theBalm is not excluded): FF16. Free shipping and samples with all orders. (Thanks to reader Yael for the reminder about this one!)


  • For a limited time (I don't know when this offer ends), LovelySkin has all of their theBalm products on sale for 20-25% off HERE. Free shipping on all US orders (includes Hawaii & Alaska) and your choice of two free samples with all orders. I have personally ordered from LovelySkin before (I ordered the Manizer palette the last time it was on sale) and I was very pleased with my order.

  • There are lots of discounted theBalm products on Overstock.com right now HERE (in addition to Mary-Lou Manizer that I mentioned above). Shipping is free on orders $50+ ($2.95 on orders under $50). I have not personally ordered theBalm from Overstock before, but I know that several of you have. If you have ordered theBalm from Overstock before, I would love to hear about your experiences.


  • Feelunique.com has some theBalm items on sale HERE (the savings aren't has good as the deals above, but they offer free shipping on orders $15+ so it may be worth your while if you're ordering other things). I personally have not ordered from Feelunique before but I know that several of you have. I would love to hear about your experiences!

I hope that helps!

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. For $21.60 on Amazon you can get Mary-lou Manizer with a brush included and it's still fulfilled by Amazon for the return policy. I found the link here:http://www.amazon.com/Mary-lou-Luminizer-Highlighter-Eyeshadow-Twinbeauty/dp/B00EU6NK66/ref=pd_sbs_510_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=51xekNhfknL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=02RVKANX92MZP7C5YPJC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw that one too but wasn't sure if it was worth if for the brush. Do you own that brush? I'd love to know what you think! :)

      Delete
  2. Dermstore.com also sells TheBalm products and currently have a 20% off promo - FF16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, how could I forget Dermstore? Thank you, Yael! Will add to the list! :D

      Delete
  3. I just checked the site, and the Ipsy offer is good until 2/29 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Thank you so much, Kimiko! Will add to my post! xo

      Delete
  4. And if you can wait this long, they have a pet Halloween costume contest. The prize is $250 worth of product. I won 2 years ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overstock has the Morphe 35-Color Warm palette for $18.99.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to lovelyskin a few weeks ago. They truly go above and beyond for there customer service. I honestly have never dealt with such friendly and professional CS before! I also mentioned your blog to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally off subject G, but have you tried any of sephora's skincare? It;s all made in France and Im blown away by how good of quality it is! A must Try is there mattifying mud mask, my pores are non-existent from using it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The site unifiedcosmetics.com have a lot of balm products as well including the balm in your hand palette. And you get 20% off when you sign up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig