If you're itching for some theBalm products, I have a few deals to share with you today!
- All orders ship free on theBalm website right now. UPDATE: and to go with this, you can enter code IPSY20 to receive 20% off your order (expires 2/29; thanks to readers Kimiko and @art_theta on Instagram for this tip!). I don't know if the free shipping is a new thing or if it's been going on for a while (or did they change their policy to everyday free shipping on all orders??). Also, I don't know if this free shipping applies to other countries--I just tested it on a $5 item and standard US shipping was free.
All of the following deals were originally posted before I knew about that 20% off code, so keep these deals in mind for if/when that code expires!
- Dermstore sells theBalm products HERE and there's a code right now for 20% off your order (theBalm is not excluded): FF16. Free shipping and samples with all orders. (Thanks to reader Yael for the reminder about this one!)
- I just noticed that in the Luxury Beauty department of Amazon, Mary-Lou Manizer is on sale for $19.15 HERE (sold and fulfilled by Amazon) with free shipping if you have Prime (free shipping on qualifying orders of $25+ if you don't have Prime). There are some other theBalm deals in the Amazon Luxury Beauty Dept. HERE (free shipping with Prime). Some of the items are not sold by Amazon but they are fulfilled by Amazon, which means Amazon's return policy applies.
- For a limited time (I don't know when this offer ends), LovelySkin has all of their theBalm products on sale for 20-25% off HERE. Free shipping on all US orders (includes Hawaii & Alaska) and your choice of two free samples with all orders. I have personally ordered from LovelySkin before (I ordered the Manizer palette the last time it was on sale) and I was very pleased with my order.
- There are lots of discounted theBalm products on Overstock.com right now HERE (in addition to Mary-Lou Manizer that I mentioned above). Shipping is free on orders $50+ ($2.95 on orders under $50). I have not personally ordered theBalm from Overstock before, but I know that several of you have. If you have ordered theBalm from Overstock before, I would love to hear about your experiences.
- Kohl's has The Smoke Balm palette for $12 HERE (I've seen this palette for between $15 and $20 at other retailers, some of which are listed in this very blog post).
- Feelunique.com has some theBalm items on sale HERE (the savings aren't has good as the deals above, but they offer free shipping on orders $15+ so it may be worth your while if you're ordering other things). I personally have not ordered from Feelunique before but I know that several of you have. I would love to hear about your experiences!
I hope that helps!