Right now the Benefit Cheekathon Blush Kit HERE is $58 with free shipping. This set comes with five full-sized Benefit blushes (retail value: $140). If you use one of the codes below, you can get this palette for either $38 or $33 with free shipping. Alternatively, you can get the Too Faced Supernatural Collection HERE ($55) for either $35 or $30 with free shipping if you use one of the codes below.
If neither of these items appeals to you, check all of the beauty items that ship free HERE (Too Faced, Benefit, Lancome, Smashbox and much more). Just remember that your TOTAL (single item or multiple items) has to add up to $40 or $50 depending on which code you use.
- Now through 12/31/2015, you can enter code 150475 on the HSN site to receive $20 off your $40 purchase sitewide (excludes Today's Specials, This Day Only offers and clearance). This code is only valid for first-time customers, so you may want to consider asking a friend or family member to order for you if you're already an HSN customer (the savings are definitely worth asking for a favor!). If you are not a first-time customer, now through 12/31/15 you can sign up for Visa Checkout HERE, use Visa Checkout for your transaction, and enter code 155257 or 205730 at checkout to receive $25 off your $50 purchase.
- You can use these codes on one item or multiple items on the HSN website (not just beauty products), as long as you meet the minimum threshold of $40 or $50 depending on which code you use.
- You will not be able to enter a code at checkout until the very last step BEFORE you actually place your order. You will see the box to enter the code on that last page before submitting your order.
- After you place your order, you may see on your bank statement or PayPal statement that HSN is reserving the full price (no discount) for your order. Within less than 24 hours the price will adjust and the adjusted price is what you will actually be charged. I'm not sure why there's this glitch, but I hear about this every time I post about this code, and I have never heard from anyone who was charged the full price if they entered the code and the code was accepted (the website will let you know that the code has been accepted and you'll see the discount applied in your order total when you submit your order).
- If for some reason the code doesn't work for you, first clear your browser's cache and try again. Second, make sure that the code box is completely empty before you enter code. Third, if you're on a mobile device, try purchasing from a desktop. If you're on a desktop and it's not working, try accessing from a mobile device. These tips have all been suggested, and used, by readers in the past, so hopefully they'll work for you too!
- HSN is a trusted site that is also a home shopping television network that has been around for decades. They work directly with brands and often have brand founders and representatives appear on-air for demos. The beauty products available for purchase at HSN are 100% legitimate.