ANYWAY, If you're like me, you're probably looking around at boxes full of new makeup purchased during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc., telling yourself you're going to use up everything you now own before you buy Even. One. More. New. Thing. But if you're like me, you're still looking at deals online...just to see what's out there. I mean, because there are some great end-of-year deals right now, and we at least want to know what we COULD be saving if we were to purchase anything. Right??
That said, I just want to take a moment to give you some reminders about some sales/events that are ending very soon, and also mention some new deals that I've just discovered today (while innocently window-shopping, of course). So here we go:
ENDING TODAY (12/31)
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to use the HSN discount codes on Too Faced, Benefit, Becca, etc. All of the details HERE.
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to use code 205730 for $5 off your $15 non-prestige online purchase on the Ulta website. Ulta has added some new Ulta beauty products to their site today, and all Ulta beauty products are currently BOGOFREE. Using that code on top of the BOGOFREE would make for a mighty fine deal. Here are the new items in case you want to check them out:
- New Ulta Slim Line Brow Pencil
- New Ulta Prismatic Eyeshadow Palette
- New Ulta Color Correcting Concealer Palette
- New Ulta Matte Bronzer
- New Ulta Translucent Pressed Setting Powder
- And don't forget about all of the other new items on the Ulta site that you can use that code with:
- New 2016 Maybelline products now available HERE (many items BOGO1/2OFF)
- New 2016 Revlon products now available HERE (all Revlon products BOGO1/2OFF)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks $2.99 HERE (these are the only Revlon products not BOGO1/2OFF this week)
- All J.Cat Beauty products BOGO1/2OFF online only HERE
- Tons of new NYX 2016 products now available online and in-store, including new Butter Gloss shades HERE, new Intense Butter Gloss shades HERE, new Soft Matte Lip Cream shades HERE, and new Matte Lipstick shades HERE
- New 2015 CoverGirl products now available HERE
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to take advantage of the BH Cosmetics end of year sale HERE. Use code RMN5 for an extra 5% off storewide. Free shipping on orders $50+.
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to receive free shipping on all orders on the Urban Decay website HERE, plus ten (10!) free samples with any $50+ purchase. Don't forget to check out the sale page HERE for 30% off various items.
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to take advantage of the Sally Beauty "Up to 75% off" clearance sale HERE. Also, ALL CHINA GLAZE PRODUCTS ARE BOGOFREE HERE (including clearance and gift sets!). Use code 555273 for $5 off any $25+ order. Free shipping on orders $50+, so using that code is like getting shipping free.
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to take advantage of the 50% off sale page sale on the Too Faced website HERE. Free shipping on orders $50+. (Thanks to readers Marcy and Elizabeth for this tip!)
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to use code STOCKING at Dermstore HERE for $10 off any $50+ order. OR you can use code NEWYEAR for 20% off sitewide (expires 1/3). Free shipping and samples with all orders. Check out their sale page HERE for some HOT deals (LORAC holiday sets, Laura Geller, bareMinerals and more)! They also sell Anastasia Beverly Hills, etc. at Dermstore (click here for a list of all brands).
- Today (12/31) is your last chance to receive 15% off "almost everything" and free shipping on orders $25+ with code TARTE2015 on the Tarte website HERE,
- Today (12/31) is your last day at Kohl's to use code NEWYEAR for 15% off orders under $100, or HAPPY2016 for 20% off orders over $100. Also, for every $50 you spend in-store or online right now, you'll earn $10 in Kohl's Cash (which you can use on prestige makeup). Speaking of prestige makeup, the theBalm Mr. Write Now Set HERE is still on for $17; regularly $34 (you can't use those codes with theBalm, but still a great price for 3 full-size eyeliners).
ENDING TOMORROW (1/1)
- Tomorrow (1/1) is your very last chance to take advantage of the additional 20% off all items on the Sephora sale page HERE. Use code EXTRA20 at checkout. Ends 1/1. Sephora added some new items to the sale page last night, but I'm hoping they're saving the best for last and that they will add some new surprises between now and tomorrow (fingers crossed).
- Tomorrow (1/1) is your last chance to take advantage of the Coastal Scents end-of-year sale HERE with many items 50% off.
- Now through 1/2, CVS is offering 20% off sitewide with free 2-day shipping on all orders with code SAVE20. Discount does not apply to items on sale--only regular-priced items. (Thanks to several of you for that tip!)
- At Nordstrom Rack HERE, now through 1/3, receive an additional 25% off clearance items both online and in-store. As I've mentioned in the past, Nordstrom Rack does not have beauty products on their website, but in-store you may find some gems on clearance right now (Urban Decay, Stila, Essie, Smashbox, etc.) so if you're near a Nordstrom Rack before this sale is over, definitely pop in and see what you can find. Beauty clearance items vary wildly from store to store.
ONGOING OR NO END-DATE SPECIFIED; SOME DEALS MAY END OR SELL OUT SOON
- The annual Lush BOGOFREE sale is still going on HERE, and they have restocked many items (also still valid in-store). (Thanks to several of you for that tip!)
- The Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale is still going on online HERE (in-store too). Don't forget to use code YAY10 for $10 off $40.
- The Body Shop is still having an "Up to 75% off" sale HERE. Lots of items under $5, under $10, and under $20, plus 40% off best-sellers. Free shipping on orders $50+.
- The Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale is live online HERE and in-store. Various discount codes on homepage.
- Macy's hasn't added much to their beauty sale page HERE lately (free shipping on all beauty orders), however I did notice that they now have the Philosophy Purity Cleansing Device HERE, which comes with the device plus a 4 oz. Purity Made Simple, for $39.50 (regularly $79). They also have Stila Smudge Sticks for $11 (50% off) HERE, and they still have a few Philosophy 16 oz. holiday shower gels for $9 (50% off) HERE and HERE.
- Beauty.com currently has all Soap & Glory products 20% off HERE .Also, repeated from my original post-holiday wrap-up: Beauty.com has a ton of items on their beauty clearance sale page HERE (free shipping on orders $35+). Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers $24.50 (originally $49), Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette $18 (originally $39), NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette $63.20 (originally $79), Stila Magnificent Metals Eyeshadows $24 (regularly $32) and much more.
- Nordstrom still has a quite a few good deals on their beauty sale page HERE (free shipping on all orders and your choice of 3 free samples with all beauty purchases). A few new items that I noticed today include this bareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara Set (one full-size mascara and one travel-size) for $12.60 (regularly $18). Also new is this Stila eyeliner set for $14. I believe the Smudge Stick in that set is full-size (retail: $22).
- The Foreo Luna Mini has dropped to $99 at Ulta HERE and Macy's HERE. This is still $139 at Sephora. (Thanks to reader Mili for that tip!)
- b-glowing is stil having a crazy blowout sale with items from 40% - 75% off HERE, including select products from brands like Rouge Bunny Rouge, Butter LONDON, Cargo, By Terry, Indie Lee, Paul & Joe, and much more. Free shipping on orders $75+ ($5.95 under $75). No codes valid with sale items. Sale valid now while supplies last.
- Beauty Brands is still having a $14.99 liter sale on salon haircare HERE. You can use EC11986 for an additional $3.50 off your $10 purchase. Also, check out their year-end sale HERE for lots of discounted items (you can use that code with clearance items too). Free shipping on orders $50+ and your choice of 3 free samples with every order.
- Yves Rocher is still offering 50% off sitewide HERE and you can enter code 15ROCHER for an additional 15% off your order. As always, tons of gifts with purchase (depending on how much you buy) and free shipping on orders $35+. (Thanks to reader Lcook for these tips!) As always, my number one recommendation during this event is THIS FRAGRANCE (you can read my full review HERE). And if you're a Lily of the Valley fan, THIS is my favorite Lily of the Valley fragrance of all time. I honestly cannot recommend it highly enough. If I could buy each one of you a bottle of both of these fragrances, I would. (This is in no way a paid endorsement; I'm just a huge, long-time fan of Yves Rocher fragrances. For the money, they're one of the best perfume houses in the world to me).