Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops Now in Stock

There was a lot of excitement about these new Shade Adjusting Drops when I first posted about them last week, so I just want to let you know that both the Lightening and Darkening Drops are now available for purchase on The Body Shop website HERE

NOTE: The Body Shop has been offering free shipping on all purchases quite regularly lately. They had this promo just yesterday, for one day only, and it happens so frequently that I don't always get a chance to post about it. I suggest signing up for their emails on the homepage so that you'll know about the next promo. 

PS: If any of you order these, I would absolutely love to hear how they work for you once you receive your order!


  1. I'd be interested if the bottle wasn't so tiny for $20. It's only 10 milliliters, not even as big as a standard bottle of nail polish. Cool idea, though.

  2. I am going to try and get these here at the store today, anything that can remove the Marge Simpsons from my life is worth a try in my book and the cover FX drops are way to expensive and have very mixed reviews.

  3. for lightening foundation, my holy grail is Manic Panic Dreamtone. it's a liquid and runs about $10 for a bottle that lasts me quite a few months. I'm so pale that no matter the foundation, I need to add white to it so it's wearable.


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.