Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Spotted: NEW Sonia Kashuk Skincare Line at Target

I just noticed that Sonia Kashuk announced on Instagram that her new skincare line, which I first told you about back in May, is now officially available at Target.

The timing of that post was perfect, since reader @dannijjbeauty on Instagram kindly shared some pics of this collection that she found in-store at her local Target last week. I looked for this new collection last week during my most recent Target run and it wasn't on the shelves yet, so I'm thrilled to be able to share these pics with you today. Because we all love seeing new goodies out "in the wild," right? Take a look!

image credit: @dannijjbeauty for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sonia Kashuk Skincare at Target 
(retail: $14.99 - $15.99)

Keep reading for more pics and info...

Here's the info from my original post from May:
Exclusive to Target, the collection will consist of four stockkeeping units, Resurface Exfoliating Wash, $14.99, Renew Micro Exfoliating Toner, $14.99, and Detox Purifying Black Mask, $15.99. Additionally, the Dissolve Gel to Oil Makeup Removing Cleanser, $14.99, will launch in November. 

The product I'm the most intrigued by is the Dissolve Gel to Oil Makeup Removing Cleanser but as stated above, that won't be in stores until November. In the meantime, here's a closer look at everything that's available NOW:

image credit: @dannijjbeauty for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sonia Kashuk Resurface Exfoliating Wash
(retail: $14.99)

image credit: @dannijjbeauty for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sonia Kashuk Detox Purifying Black Mask
(retail: $15.99)


image credit: @dannijjbeauty for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sonia Kashuk Renew Micro Exfoliating Toner
(retail: $14.99)

I'm loving the packaging for these products. Sort of a '70s aesthetic with a modern twist!

Again, the new Dissolve Gel to Oil Makeup Removing Cleanser will hit stores in November, so be on the lookout for that then, if you're interested. In the meantime, what do you think of these three new products so far? I'd like to try them all, but I'm going to wait for a new SK coupon first (I didn't see any when I searched, but if you know of any new ones, I'd love to hear from you!). 

Also, I just noticed that, as of the time of this post, these new products are not yet on the Target website (keep checking this link and hopefully they'll be up soon if you want to order).

Thanks again, @dannijjbeauty, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. No problem G! I am currently trying out the toner so I will have a update on that soon. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU!! And I can't wait to hear how that toner works out for you! :) Does it have a fragrance?

      Delete
    2. Yes, slightly. Nothing overwhelming.

      Delete
  2. These have been out at my target got a couple of weeks. A couple of la Roche Posay items have shown up in store too, as well as at cvs (on sale too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask and the toner are up on Target's website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the black mask for sure! Thanks G :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am late on this bandwagon but I absolutely love the gel to oil cleanser. It's really more like gel to milk but so far it works really well and my skin feels cleansed and yet hydrated. Not stripped. Excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig