Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tarte Limited Edition Play It Safe Essentials Kit - $10 at Sephora

I swear I posted about this already, but I can't find any record of it, and my memory ain't what it used to be, so who knows? At any rate, I of course want to be sure you know about this deal:

Right now on the Sephora website HERE, you can get this set for just $10. Here's what it includes:

- 0.23 oz Tarteguard sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 
- 0.23 oz Maracuja bronzing serum gradual self tanner 
- 0.05 oz Brazilliance skin rejuvenating maracuja self tanner 
- 0.11 oz Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™ 
- 0.045 oz Brazilliance skin rejuvenating maracuja self-tanning face towelette 

Please be sure to read the reviews before you buy, because these sizes are small and, in the case of the self-tanner, probably not enough for your entire body. But if you've been curious about these products, it's definitely a great way to try them before committing to full-size.

Thanks so much for everyone who took the time to let me know about this set--I so appreciate it!


  1. Thank you for writing it costs $10 and not $10 bucks or $10 dollars.


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.