Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 30, 2015

Nordstrom Rack Clear the Rack Event Now through Sunday

If you have a Nordstrom Rack in your town, here's a tip about the Clear the Rack event going on now...


Now through Sunday you get an additional 25% off clearance items both in-store and online at Nordstrom Rack. Now, as we all know, Nordstrom Rack doesn't sell beauty products online, but if you live near a Nordstrom Rack, you may be able to find some killer deals on clearance merchandise this weekend.

For example, reader @lippiesandlotion on Instagram just spotted Urban Decay liquid liners in the shade El Dorado for $2.85 at her Nordstrom Rack. That price will drop to $2.17 if you get them this weekend. You can also click HERE to view some of the clearance deals I found during a previous Clear the Rack event (about halfway down the post) just to give you an idea of the types of things you might find. Emphasis on MIGHT, because clearance items vary from store to store.

If you go to your Nordstrom Rack this weekend and spot some good beauty clearance items, please share with us below!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Nordstrom Rack website has been down for me all day. Anyone else? I just get a "Be Right Back!" graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Cirque polishes, 1.46 each. Got UD Siren for $3.74. I went on a whim because I was nearby, the NRs by me never have good beauty. Considering going to the two other near me to hunt down that Cirque collection...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig