Keep reading for your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
Ulta Highlights: The following deals are valid now through 6/27 in-store and online, and you can use this $3.50 off $10 coupon with ANY of the following sales: all NYX cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF; all Real Techniques brushes BOGO1/2OFF; Ulta brand eyeliners and nail colors 2/$6, Ulta brand lip colors and eyeshadows 2/$8, Ulta brand mascara, cheek color, foundation and powders 2/$10, Ulta brand beauty kits 2/$40.
CVS shoppers: This week ALL Revlon nail polishes are 40% off (includes top and base coats). Also, all Milani Cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF, and when you spend $10 you get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 3 on the Extra Bucks deal). Reader Peaisms just left a comment on the You Tell Me page about some new Milani Limited Edition Rose Powder Blushes that are in the permanent display next to the Dolci Bronze collection, so be on the lookout for those (click here to see her comment about the shade names and colors). And just in case you haven't heard, CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is in full swing. Check out the master list of everything that's been spotted so far (updated regularly based on tips from you!).
Walgreens shoppers: This week Select Wet n Wild Fergie cosmetics are 2/$5 and select Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $1.99 are 2/$3 or $1.79 each (you can see which items are part of each sale HERE). Thanks to reader Tanya for the tip about the new Everyday Points for Balance Rewards members (details below). The June Coupon Book is now available (free in stores). Click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book. Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- The CVS Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale is happening now. Click here to view the master list (if you spot anything on clearance that is not on that list, please let us know--and thank you!)
- 40% off all Revlon nail polish (includes top coats, base coats, etc.)
- 25% off all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics and facial care (excludes clearance)
- 25% off all MUA Makeup Academy products (excludes Professional Powder Brush)
- MUA Makeup Academy Professional Powder Blush on sale for $10 (50% off)
- Pop*arazzi nail products with a regular retail price of $2.99+ on sale for $0.99 each (excludes kits)
- Buy any 2 Almay cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- Spend $10 on any Wet n Wild cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $10 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Maybelline foundation, powder, blush, concealer or eye cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics; spend $10 get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 3 on Extra Bucks offer, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (limit 6, excludes nail and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Impressions of your favorite designer scents with a regular retail price of $9.99
- BOGOFREE Irish Spring and Signature for Men body wash or 3-6 pack bar soap
- 25% off all Skin+ Pharmacy Acne Therapy or Anti-Aging
- 40% off all L'Oreal skincare
- 40% off all Almay cosmetics
- Nivea lip balms 2/$3 (excludes Kiss of Care and Color)
- $6.99 each: L'Oreal eyeliners, eyeshadow and Voluminous mascaras (excludes Butterfly and Colour Riche palette)
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get 1000 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye and face cosmetics and Garnier cleansers (you can mix and match)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Garnier facial moisturizers (includes BB creams and primers; excludes minis and trial sizes)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon nail and face cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye, lip and nail cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Nair products
- BOGOFREE Softsoap, Irish Spring or Signature body wash, Softsoap liquid or foaming hand soap, Gear deodorants, Signature or Gear bar soap or Irish Spring 3-pack bar soap (you can mix and match; excludes trial sizes)
- New Everyday Points: earn 10 points per every $1 you spend "on almost the entire store--every day." Click here to add this perk to your Balance Rewards account.
- Select Wet n Wild Fergie cosmetics on sale for 2/$5; Select Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $1.99 on sale for 2/$3 or $1.79 each (to see which products apply, click HERE)
- 20% off L'Oreal skincare, Sublime Bronze or Advanced Sun Care
- Maybelline Volum' Express mascaras (all formulas) $6.99 each
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay cosmetics; buy 2 get 1000 points
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder, lip and eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder, lip and nail cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Renpure haircare
- Scunci No-Damage Hair Elastics 27-pack $2.99 with $2 back in Register Rewards
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)