Target Spring 2015 Beauty Box
Several of you have asked me if Target would be doing another Spring Beauty Box (click here to see last year's box) and I'm happy to tell you that yes they are, and it's here! The Spring 2015 Beauty Box is available now for $5 + free shipping. CLICK HERE to grab yours.
Keep reading for the full list of contents and more info...
The Spring 2015 Target Beauty Box includes the following items:
- Maybelline Color Elixir (full size; 0.17 oz)
- L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray (full-size; 3.4 oz.)
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream (deluxe sample; please note that product in image is the Water Gel, not the Gel Cream, so I'm not sure which one you'll receive)
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 System Shampoo (travel size; 3.2 oz.)
- TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray (travel size; 1.5 oz.)
- (I'm guessing that, just like with last Spring's box, you'll probably also receive a Target coupon for $3 off any $15 Target beauty purchase.)
As you know, the L'Oreal setting spray alone retails for $16.99 at Ulta, so $5 for this entire box (with free shipping) is an excellent value. Also, I'm guessing that the shade of the Color Elixir will vary (this is usually the case when it comes to the lip colors in the Target beauty boxes), but the Target listing does not specify the shade(s) other than a reference to "a neutral color or one that's slightly darker."
DO NOT WAIT if you want this box, since these tend to sell out pretty quickly. I just ordered mine and as of the time of this post, there were no system freezes; I zipped through the order process in less than five minutes using PayPal and was charged a grand total of $5.44 (sales tax will vary depending on where you live, of course).
Many thanks to readers Katie L., Debbie L., Amber J., Sarah and Liz L. for taking the the time to let me know about this one. I so appreciate the tips!