Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 13, 2015

IT Cosmetics Friends & Family Event Happening NOW

Attention IT Cosmetics fans!


Enter code FRIENDS2015 on the IT Cosmetics website for 25% off your order + free shipping on orders $30+, now through April 17th!

IMPORTANT:


This discount is applied BEFORE shipping + tax! This is awesome because that means that even if your total dips below $30 after the 25% off discount, you STILL get free shipping. The example above illustrates that when I put a CC Cream in my cart ($38 before discount), I still received free shipping after the 25% was deducted. Sweet!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I just placed an order for the Bye Bye Undereye concealer in light (already own it in the neutral medium shade and it's my holy grail!) and also the Bye Bye pores powder. Anybody know if it's any good? Thanks for the tip G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 from them, and I literally have no idea what else to try from them. Recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the tightline mascara primer (prefer it to Dior and Lancome), also love the CC Eye Concealer (with that metal tip applicator). The luminizers are also very cool -- the creme one in a compact is my favorite.

      Delete
    2. I really liked their no tug waterproof gel pencil eyeliner! I have a dark brown from a qvc set and it is a staple item for me now. It shows up immediately in my waterline and stays put hours longer than my mac kohl pencils! I sometimes don't even need to touch up my waterline through a whole work day with the gel pencil!! That's huge for me :)

      Delete
    3. Sold! I love their Celebration foundation the illuminating one, total HG and I have dry/combo skin. The CC creme is good if you Aren't scent-sensitive as it has a strong lemon herb thing happening but dissipates fast. Wasn't a fan of the tightline mascara, it pulled all the curl from my lashes, even the wp version. Been wanting to try thier liners and blushes, oh and the universal brow pencil is great too.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig