Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Ardell Brow Pomade and More (plus: Free Shipping on Orders $25+ Through Tomorrow)

Many thanks to reader Lisa (@darkangel81 on Instagram) for letting me know that Ardell posted some brand new brow products on their Instagram page today:


You can watch the full video on the Ardell Instagram page HERE for a better look at these products, which are available now at Sally Beauty. You can find these in-store and some of these items are also now in-stock online. If you're ordering online, remember that now through tomorrow (4/24) you can enter code 555156 for free shipping on orders $25+. 
  • Click here to view/purchase the new Brow Pomade (three shades)
  • Click here to view/purchase the Mechanical Brow Pencil (three shades)
  • (The Brow Defining Kit is listed but not yet in-stock here)

Thanks again, Lisa, for the great tip!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I picked up the blonde one yesterday and I don't care for it. It has that gray color to it. The only product I've tried that I feel is truly blonde is the NYX micro brow pencil.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig