If you're new to Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty events, it works like this: Every day for 21 days, Ulta offers a new, deeply-discounted, Beauty Steal. These Beauty Steals are for ONE DAY ONLY both in-store and online unless otherwise stated (some offers will be online only) and once they're gone, they're gone.
There are lots of great deals this time around, such as:
- BOGOFREE Stila Smudge Sticks and 50% off Cargo Lip Colors on March 15th
- IT Cosmetics Your Brows But Better Skinny Pencils 50% off ($12) on March 20
- ABS Clear Brow Gel 50% off ($11) on March 30
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blushes for $15 on April 1
- ...and much, much more!
You can CLICK HERE for the full calender of beauty steals.
Keep reading for some helpful tips...
Since I've covered many of the previous 21 Days of Beauty events, I have some helpful tips that I've picked up along the way (many of them from YOU) that will hopefully increase your chances of getting these deals before they're sold out.
- You have to act quickly during this event because the Beauty Steals do sell out in-store (often before noon the day of the event). But the Beauty Steals are also available online and you usually have a bit more time to get them online before they sell out (although sometimes you don't have as many options online when it comes to things like nail polish where sometimes there are more shade options available in-store than online during the event).
- If you plan to make a purchase in-store, I highly recommend getting to your local Ulta the moment the store opens on the day of that particular event, if you are able to do so. I cannot tell you how many times I have pressed my luck and tried to pick up something during my lunch break, only to find that the item sold out earlier that morning. And be prepared for some craziness. If your Ulta is already a high-traffic store, and you go on the day of one of the more popular Beauty Steals, expect to stand in line for a while. That's why I suggest going as early in the morning as possible, since the crowds and lines will be nowhere near as crazy as lunchtime and after work.
- If a deal on the calendar of events does not say "online only," then it is available both in-store and online. If you want any of the online-only deals, I would try to log on to the Ulta site as early as possible on the day of that particular Beauty Steal, to ensure that you get it before it sells out. I don't quite recall if these events go live right at midnight on the Ulta site, but if you do, please leave a comment and fill us in? Thanks! I want to say that last year they went live right at Midnight Pacific, but I might be getting that confused with another event.
If you have any other tips to contribute that might help us all out, please leave them below (and thank you!).