Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Attention ButterLONDON fans!

If you are a serious ButterLONDON fan, then you might be interested in this deal! Many thanks to reader @mz_miata on Instagram for the following tip:

ButterLONDON Gears & Gadgets Ultimate Lacquer Trunk ($300 value)
Regularly $150; get it for $75 + free shipping

Right now on the ButterLONDON website, you can get the Ultimate Lacquer Trunk, which is a $300 value and normally retails for $150, for $75 + free US ground shipping. All you have to do is click here, add it to your cart and enter LASTCHANCE15 at checkout.

If you're a serious ButterLONDON fan, this could be a fantastic value for you, and well, Christmas is less than a year away now, so it might be a nice present for some lucky nail fanatic in your life!

Thanks again, @mz_miata, for the great tip about this one!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Just so people know, those are minis. Their "Fashion Size" is 0.2 fl Oz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that! I was wondering what Fashion Size exactly meant. I gathered it was a mini but couldn't find a real size anywhere. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a crazy deal! I only own one of the Butter London polishes and they are a really nice polish. Of course I only use it occasionally because they are so expensive.

    Pam | Pam's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set. I got it on sale and it shipped really quickly. Their fashion size is half a full size. The fashion size is 6.0ml and an opi mini is 3.75ml so there is a good amount in each one. For 75 dollars you can get 5 full size butter London's, so with this set you get to try 16 color polishes and 4 of their bases and topcoats. Their fashion size is so easy to paint with, they are the easiest mini's I have ever used. They don't really feel like mini's at all. The cap comes off to reveal the little bird with the crown on it just like the big ones. They have thick glass bottles; they don't feel like they would break easy if you dropped them. There's a great variety of colors, but it does have quite a few reds and berries. The box really adds to this purchase for me. The divider in the bottom is a fabric covered tray that is removable from the box. I am using it as a jewelry organizer. I have moyou London stamping plates in the box and they fit perfectly in width and height. The box is really sturdy and amazing. I would probably buy the box separately for 25 dollars honestly.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig