Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 28, 2014

Spotted: Real Techniques at Walgreens

In addition to finding Real Techniques at Ulta, Walmart, Rite Aid, Kohl's, etc., guess where ELSE you can now find these brushes?

image credit: @carriedawaybeauty for Nouveau Cheap
Real Techniques Brushes at Walgreens

Reader @carriedawaybeauty on Instagram spotted the above display at her local Walgreens yesterday and kindly shared this photo. I know that Real Techniques brushes have been available on the Walgreens website for a while, but seeing them in-store is definitely new to me! This is great news considering that Walgreens will no doubt put these on sale from time to time, and hopefully we'll see some Rewards deals as well.

Have you spotted Real Techniques at your local Walgreens lately? 

Thanks again, @carriedawaybeauty, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. They've been at the Walgreens' around my area, Boston and surrounding cities, since at least the summer? But they come and go, I see them consitently in 2 specific local ones I go to, no sales as of yet, but I'll surely let you know! 😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these at Walgreen's and Ulta this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have them at Walgreens for a dollar off regular price this week. (Walgreens manager)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see Real Techniques at Walgreens! I just know they'll have some nice sales. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Walgreens has had the Real Techniques for over a year now. Nobody seems to buy them though, which they should because they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig