A few noteworthy beauty deals for your Tuesday, after the jump...
- Today only (12/9), receive 50% off all Aromatherapy products at Bath & Body Works, both online and in-store. No code required.
- Now through December 24th at Sally Beauty, in-store and online, get $5 off your $25 purchases with code 555195 at checkout. Fine print: "Offer is valid in US and Canada Sally Beauty stores and online. Use promo code 555195. Offer excludes OPI, equipment, gift cards and Beauty Club memberships. Not valid with any other offer. Limit one redemption per order. Offer expires at 11:59 pm ET on 12/24/14."
- Now and for the rest of December, receive free worldwide shipping on all orders (no minimum required) on the Sedona Lace site with code FREEFORME. Note: Sedona Lace posted the code FREEFORME on their website but posted FREEFORALL on their Instagram page, so if one code doesn't work, try the other.
- Thanks to reader @makeuplover75 on Instagram for this tip! Right now on the Beauty.com site, several higher-end products are on clearance (free everyday shipping on orders $35+, no code required). You can get the Urban Decay Black Magic Double Ended Eye Pencil Set for $19 (regularly $39), the Smashbox On the Rocks Photo Op Palette for $18 (regularly $36) and more. PS: the Stila In the Garden Palette, which I know has been on sale for $20 at various retailers lately, is also on clearance for $20 (this palette is currently sold out on the Ulta site, so I thought it was worth mentioning).
- Ulta sent out another 20% off coupon good toward prestige cosmetics and fragrance (as well as most everything else on their site) to select customers today. I have received several tips about this new coupon today from readers who have received it both via email and snail mail. Now, I know based on past experiences with this coupon that not everyone seems to get it at the same time. For example, I did NOT get this coupon today, but I DID get it the last time around. Some of you may get it both times, some of you may not get it at all. I have no idea how Ulta decides who gets it and who doesn't, but I'm posting this because, if you don't always read your emails from Ulta, you may want to check your email today to see if you got it.