So I was poking around the Macy's website this morning and stumbled across some nice clearance deals on higher-end makeup. Naturally, you KNOW I had to share...
I'm not sure how long these items will be available at these clearance prices (I'm assuming they'll be priced like this until they're sold out). So I wouldn't wait too long if you want them.
NOTE: you get free shipping on orders of $50 or more on the Macy's website (no code required). You can also check their site to see if these products are available at your nearest Macy's store to avoid shipping altogether (if they are, I would call first to see if they are offering these prices in-store).
- Benefit Bronze 'n Dandy Makeup Set (minis) - $12 (this retails for $21 on on the Benefit website - click here for a review)
- Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 - $39.99 (this retailed for $59 when it was still available at Sephora and I've recently seen it for upwards of $70 on eBay - click here for Temptalia's review)
- Michael Kors Glam Collection Lip Luster & Nail Gift Sets HERE, HERE, and HERE - $25 each (originally $35)
- Smashbox Limited Edition Fade to Black Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in Fade In - $28.99 (this retailed for $42 when it was still available on the Smashbox website - click here to check out Brooke at Blushing Noir's review)
- Smashbox Limited Edition Fade to Black Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in Fade Out - $28.99 (this retailed for $42 when it was still available on the Smashbox website - click here for a review)