Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 14, 2014

Spotted: e.l.f. Disney Ariel Collection (eyeshadows, brushes and more)

UPDATE: The entire e.l.f. Disney Ariel Collection is now available for purchase online at both Walgreens.com and Drugstore.com. CLICK HERE for more info (and some reader swatches of the beauty book and bronzer set).

So the other day I showed you the new Ardell Disney Ariel Lash Collection (CLICK HERE if you missed it). I suspected that, just like with the 2013 Disney Villains Collections, there might be more to this than just lashes. And yep! It's true!

Many thanks to reader @princesszytlaly on Instagram for alerting me to the fact that @sorianomaria87 on Instagram posted pics of e.l.f. Disney Ariel sets on her Instagram page. I'll link to all of her pics at the end of this post, for reference.

And thanks so much to reader @stallion1920 on Instagram for the following pics of the e.l.f. Disney Ariel Beauty Book. @stallion1920 spotted this at her Walgreens this week and was nice enough to share some pics of both the inside and outside of the book with us. 

NOTE: As far I know, these are Walgreens-exclusives just like 2013 Disney Villains collections.

image credit: @stallion1920 for Nouveau Cheap
Ardell Disney Areil Lash Set
(retail: $7.99 at Walgreens)
e.l.f. Disney Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book
(retail: $9.99 each at Walgreens)


image credit: @stallion1920 for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book
(retail: $9.99 at Walgreens)

image credit: @stallion1920 for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book
(retail: $9.99 each at Walgreens)

These shadows in this Beauty Book are gorgeous, aren't they? 

LINKS TO OTHER SETS IN THIS COLLECTION (posted by @sorianomaria87 Instagram):

And again, here are pics of the Ardell Disney Ariel Lash Kits if you missed my original post.

Have you spotted these collections at your local Walgreens yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, @stallion1920,  @princesszytlaly and @sorianomaria87 for the great pics and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. FYI, @stallion1920 is a private user so we can't see the look without requesting to follow (and being accepted to).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, thank you! I completely forgot that her profile was set to private, since I've been following her for a while. I removed the link to avoid any frustration with other readers. Thank you so much!

      She has a YT channel so hopefully she does a look/tutorial there soon! I'll link it here, just in case anyone wants to check:

      https://www.youtube.com/user/Stallion1920

      Delete
  2. I need everything! Especially those brushes! The hunt is on. Sightings map perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aghhh I need all of these!!! omg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and can you do a siting map on this please? :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So want the look book . Called two Walgreens and they had no idea what I was asking for, might have to go in person so see if they have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those colors are gorgeous! I think I might "need" every item in this collection...have to take a trip to Walgreens this week for sure. Thanks for the great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh you all know what I'll be doing next weekend. ;) Let the search begin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of those brushes! I hope they are decent quality. If nothing else I'll have the super cute bag/case!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me a bit of a little pallette I have by UD with an octopus on the case. I think I must get this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want those lashes! I've heard mixed things about Ardell lashes (most love them, but some find the band a bit heavy) so if I see these on discount, I might just buy them heh (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I need that beauty book ASAP!!!!! The eyeshadows are beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if anyone else posted this but this is NOT a Walgreens exclusive... I just found an Ariel Lip Gloss set on sale on Sephora.com

    http://www.sephora.com/ariel-mermaids-song-4-piece-lip-gloss-set-P380044?skuId=1501535

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is from an old collection from sephora. The ariel princess collection. This line is exclusive to walgreens.

      Delete
  13. I NEED THESE!!!! The art on the packaging is gorgeous!!! I'm so gonna go stalk all the walgreens in my area! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. UGH! I need that eye shadow book, the makeup brushes, and the lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with this palette! I've used it everyday since purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found this collection at my local Walgreens today. It was on the makeup cash register island. This was a Walgreens that didn't carry the Elf villians collection so I think this will be more of a wider distribution. I purchased the beauty book but I also want the travel brush set someday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So my Walgreens has the lashes but not the other stuff. Does that mean they won't get them at all? This Walgreens is one that had all of the villain stuff (and if I remember correctly all around the same time) Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been to three Walgreens in my town, and they don't have it yet. I hope we will get it soon. I want the beauty book so much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Send me an e-mail: aimixue@gmail.com.
    I can ship you products from this collection, if you can't buy them at your store.
    I'm in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Also, anyone know if e.l.f. plans on doing more of the Disney princesses? Fans of the Sephora Disney collections would flip if they did Belle or Snow White.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish Boston area carried this stuff. So upsetting

    ReplyDelete
  22. These products are available on drugstore.com, i just ordered mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do we know if the separate eyeshadow and bronzer sets are different or the same as the shades in the beauty book?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got the beauty book and the brush set today and the Soho Makeup bag their all very cute my walgreens must have just got them in within the last week I got the last beauty book :)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152510484515979&l=323e9914ac

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cited can't resist! I do hope they explore the other Disney princesses and heroines like Mulan, Tiana, and Alice

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig