(retail: $7.99 - $19.99)
Dove has launched a premium skiucare line for dry skin called DermaSeries, and it even includes a facial cleanser! According to Dove, this is "a premium skin care collection of ultra-mild cleansers and intensely moisturizing creams that are formulated to provide superior care for extremely dry, compromised skin." All products in this line are "hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-irritating, sulfate-free and paraben-free".
Dove is introducing an exclusive, patent-pending breakthrough technology, PPAR Activation Complex that addresses the unique skin care needs of those with extremely dry, compromised skin. The formula found in the Dove DermaSeries creams, combines 12-Hydroxystearic Acid (12-HSA), a fatty acid that works twice as well as stearic acid, glycerin (a potent humectant) and natural emulsifiers to activate PPARs, proteins found in the skin. PPARs and 12-HSA work within the deepest surface layers to help in the formation of better quality skin cells, creating a better quality hydration barrier. Thanks to the PPAR Activation Complex, the DermaSeries creams moisturize better than leading prescription creams.
- Ultra Caring Gentle Cleansing Bar: This moisturizing bar, infused with skin-natural lipids, is specially formulated to provide ultra-mild cleansing for even extremely dry, irritated skin.
- Ultra Caring Gentle Body Cleanser: Specially formulated to provide ultra-mild cleansing for extremely dry, delicate and irritated skin. This formula, infused with glycinate (extremely mild cleanser with rich lather), hydrating glycerin and skin-natural lipids, gently cleanses while replenishing skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Ultra Caring Gentle Cream Face Cleanser: Non-comedogenic; non-foaming, cream facial cleanser; enriched with skin-natural lipids, is specially formulated to provide ultra-mild cleansing for even extremely dry, delicate and irritated skin.
Step Two: Moisturize - intensely hydrating rich creams, provide quick relief of severe dryness; hypoallergenic; fragrance-free; paraben free; non-irritating; non-sticky, non-greasy, easy-to-spread, fast-absorbing; moisturizes better than leading prescription creams. Users can immediately see the difference in skin and improved quality over time with continued use. Creams work best when applied after using Dove DermaSeries cleansers.
- Intense Repairing Body Cream: Provides immediate relief of dryness symptoms, while helping to repair dry and damaged skin over time with continued use. Promotes skin barrier repair through intense moisturization and patent-pending PPAR Activation Complex; clinically proven to penetrate deep into skin helping to establish skin's healthy hydration balance and a more resilient skin barrier.
- Intense Repairing Rough Patch Treatment: Emollient rich balm contains PPAR Activation Complex and a blend of natural oils to repair and protect severely dry skin; over time, the balm is clinically proven to re-establish skin's healthy hydration balance and build a more resilient skin barrier. Smoothes and helps repair even the thickest and roughest spots such as on elbows, knees, heels and hands.
You can check out each individual product and find more info, including videos, HERE. The Dove DermaSeries line will launch in select retailers starting May 2014. In the meantime, I'd love to hear your thoughts about this new line!