Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New sightings added to Walgreens Beauty Clearance Sale Master List

I won't be doing a blog post every time I do an update to the Walgreens (or CVS) beauty clearance sale master lists, but since I did just a pretty big update to the Walgreens Beauty Clearance Sale Master, I thought I'd let you know!

Thanks SO much to everyone who commented here on the blog and on social media for the incredibly helpful info. I think I added every sighting that has come my way so far, but if I'm missing anything, please do leave a comment on THIS post and let me know? I tried my best to incorporate everything that was posted in the comments here on my blog and also sent to me via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook but I could have missed a few things (sorry!).

Thanks so much to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to this list, and happy clearance hunting!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig