Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Steals 2014 Calendar of Events is now up!

Many thanks to longtime reader Jenny (@soleseoulsoul on Twitter) for being the first to alert me that the Ulta Spring 2014 21 Days of Beauty Steals event calendar is now up on the Ulta website!

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Steals 2014 
March 16th - April 5th ONLINE AND IN-STORE

Click here to view the calendar of events, including all three weeks' worth of daily deals! (Spoiler Alert: the butterLONDON 2/$15 nail polish sale is back again this year!)

I've been covering this event for a few years now, so I have a few helpful tips for you, in case you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty Steals:
  • These are one-day-only deals that are available IN-STORE AND ONLINE.
  • Make a note of which deals you're interested in and set reminders on your phone, computer, etc. so that you don't forget!
  • If you're going to try and take advantage of a deal IN-STORE, be sure to get to your local Ulta as early as you can on the day of that sale. I promise you, if you want until after work/late afternoon/early evening, the deal will probably be sold out (happens every year).
  • If you're going to take advantage of the deal ONLINE, try logging on right at midnight in your time zone and hopefully the deal for that coming day will be available.

I hope that helps, and if you have any other tips/hints that I didn't cover above, I'd LOVE to hear about them in the comments! Also, what do you think of the sales this time around? Is there anything that you're really excited about?

Thanks again, Jenny, for letting me know that the calender was up already!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Unfortunately, it appears that the link above directed us to the previous September 2013's '21 Days of Beauty' rather than the upcoming sale. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only does that if you're viewing on a mobile device. If you click this link from a desktop, the correct sale info will show up. Ulta's mobile site is wonky that way...

      Delete
  2. OOOHHHHHHHH stila palette! And too faced heart blush... And butter london

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of relieved that nothing is making me go wow on that calendar right now, since I'm pretty broke -- except the one thing I already own.

    That one thing is the 3/17 deal, on Stila's In the Know palette. That's the all-matte one, and if you like matte neutrals, then that's definitely a steal -- at $20 it's only $2.50 per shade. I own three of the four Stila 'In the [something]' 8-pan palettes and this one's #2 of three, but it's a close second. (My favorite is In the Light.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butter London half-price sale day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I can't wait for the Butter London deal. By the way, you misspelled calendar. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for pointing that out! I was in such a hurry when I typed this and, oddly enough, spell check didn't catch it (although I should have!). Just fixed it. ;)

      Delete
  6. Thanks, Jenny and G! *off to drool and plot*

    ReplyDelete
  7. So quick question: I know in the flyer Tarte has a free gift for a $30 purchase. Is that only on Tarte event days or is that through the whole month?

    Also, What is to be expected of an event? Is it worth going in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just have a stupid question. Beside the Beauty Steals, there are some events held in store on those days. What do they do or offer us in those events? For example, Urban Decay event on 3/21, are there any special discount or something ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you use the $3.50 off $10 coupon on these deals?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig