Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spotted: Sally Hansen Summer 2014 Limited Edition Color Destinations Moroccan Express Insta-Dri Collection

Well whaddaya know! The Sally Hansen Summer 2014 Color Destinations line contains yet ANOTHER display!

For those keeping score: The other known displays in the Color Destinations Collection are the Palm Beach Triple Shine Jellies, the South Beach Shores Salon Effects and these new Complete Salon Manicure shades might be part of the Color Destinations Collection too, but we don't have confirmation of that just yet. I am still holding out hope that there will be an Xtreme Wear collection of glitters to go with the Triple Shine Jellies, but I haven't heard a peep about that (yet!).

Many thanks to reader Gabby (@gabmirandaaa on Instagram) for this one. Gabby spotted the Color Destinations Limited Edition Moroccan Express Insta-Dri Collection at her local Kmart this week and shared some pics with us. Take a look!

 image credit: Gabby for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Summer 2014 Limited Edition Color Destinations
Moroccan Express Insta-Dri Collection

 image credit: Gabby for Nouveau Cheap
Bottles from left to right: 
Moracc-go, Pep in Your Step, Surspice!, Sumac Sonic, Poppin' Paprika, Sizzlin' Saffrom

As you can see, the bottles are not in order according the shade listings on the display, so I listed the shades above according to how the bottles were placed in the display.

I can't remember the last time I saw a shade quite like Moracc-go in the Insta-Dri range (maybe never?).That type of spicy brownish-reddish-tan color looks awful on me but SO awesome on others. I'm excited for you to find that one if you can pull off colors like that--I so wish I could! 

Have YOU spotted the Moroccan Express Insta-Dris in your area yet? I know a lot of you nail stampers love the Insta-Dris for stamping--are you excited to pick up any of these colors for your stamping designs?

Thanks again, Gabby, for the great sighting and pics. I so appreciate it!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Definitely want most of these for stamping. I have so many of this line in my stamping collection and they work beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that a Morocco-inspired color pallet doesn't include a cobalt blue. That's one of the main colors I associate with that country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to find Pep in Your Step at a local store! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, these will all end up coming home with me I think. I love Moroccan inspired colors for summer! Will be stalking my Kmart for these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am anxiously awaiting all the SH new products. Also I noticed that Kmart at least near me has really stepped up their game as far as new products are concerned

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad they're using a woman of color to model this beautiful collection; Sally Hansen rarely seems to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spicy brownish reddish tan; that makes me think of "Barely There", also Sally Hansen but it was one of the Tracy Reese Salon Complete ones (same display as the Hidden Treasure flakey!) It was horrible on my hands too, G. I completely avoid these colors now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moracc-go Has good coverage but is a bit thin/runny. Color looks liek leather tom me, it's a lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig