Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 17, 2014

New You Tell Me Page (and other updates)

A few quick updates for you today:

I have created a new You Tell Me page (long-overdue!) so if you subscribe to this page, please update your subscriptions to this URL:

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-tell-me_28.html

For new readers, the You Tell Me page link is located on the top menu bar of this blog for your convenience. This is a page where you can submit tips, sightings and deal info in real time, and I encourage you to do so! When the comments reach 200+, sometimes the comments stop loading for some readers, so that's why I create a new page every time we hit 200+ comments. For more info about this page (and how to subscribe), click here.

One more thing:

There were LOTS of new sightings on the Maybelline and Wet n Wild Spring 2014 Collections maps over the weekend (I try to approve new markers at least twice a day), and I want to personally thank each and every one of you who has taken the time to leave markers on those maps. I am so grateful, and I know that you're helping so many readers with your sightings, so please keep them coming! To access the interactive sightings maps, just scroll up to the menu bar above and click "INTERACTIVE SIGHTING MAPS" (in red font). 

Oh! And due to popular demand, I'm going to create an interactive sightings map for the Revlon vintage lipsticks collection today. I located all of the shades in this collection over the weekend and am working on a swatch post (which will also include some lovely reader-submitted swatches) so please check back for that soon!

Thanks again, everyone!
SHARE:

1 comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig