Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Coming Soon: NEW CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara

New CoverGirl Mascara Alert! And this one's for my fellow volume lovers out there! Huge thanks to reader Kelli who just spotted this ad in the current issue of Glamour Magazine and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
image source: Glamour Magazine
NEW CoverGirl Bomshell Volume Mascara

As you can see, this is a two-step mascara with a dual-ended tube:


Right off the bat, there are some things I'm loving here. Number one: the "Extreme Volume Base Coat" doesn't look like traditional primers that are white in color (I hate having to worry about the white still showing through when I apply the top coat). Number two: I love that the brush for the base plastic bristles, and the bush for the "Intensifying Top Coat" has traditional nylon bristles. That's like the best of both words, as far as I'm concerned.

This mascara looks extremely promising to me and I cannot WAIT to try it. Hopefully, since it's in this month's Glamour mag, that means it will hit stores any second now. If you have already seen it in stores, please let us know where you found it!

Thanks so much, Kelli, for the great scoop and pic!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Yes, I saw this in Glamour too and I am excited to try this! I agree with you, the dual-ended brush looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting they suggest putting the lengthening formula over the volumizing one. I layer mascara all the time but usually do it the other way around. Do others find this works better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Looks promising, hopefully will come out in WP too. I am sorta liking their Flame volume mascara but want a wp version I haven't seen yet, same with the L'oreal butterfly one which I would love if it didnt flake on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to try this one! I wonder if anyone, anywhere has actually found their hg drugstore mascara?!? I want one that gives me long elsie the cow eyelashes, tons of volume, that won't clump, is a glossy blackestblack, & a washable waterproof! I currently use two mascaras to get close, but would love ALL this in one tube..my search continues....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got close to HG with loreal featherlash and it was discontinued, will try this when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this at my local walmart (Houston) this weekend. It's $9-10 :-( a bit pricey (maybelline big eyes is $8)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw this today at my local walmart in sylva, nc. it was just under $9 which seems a little steep! and the tube is GIGANTIC. HUUUUGE. like the handle of a hairbrush huge. it looks intriguing though, maybe i'll give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw it at my CVS today! It didn't come home with me - I left my $5 extra bucks at home so I'll have to go back and get it later on.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig