Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spotted: NEW Sinful Colors Sail La Vie Collection (five new shades)

A huge thanks to reader @thelovelypolish on Instagram for this one! @thelovelypolish spotted the new Sail La Vie collection at Walgreens recently and was nice enough to allow me to share her pics with you! Take a peek:

 image used with permission from @thelovelypolish
NEW Sinful Colors Sail La Vie Collection at Walgreens
(retail: $1.99 each)

Keep reading for lots of pics and details about the five new shades in this collection...

 image used with permission from @thelovelypolish 
1197 Anchors Away (NEW), 957 Cross My Heart, 101 Snow Me White. 1196 Sail La Vie (NEW), 1195 New Wave (NEW)

 image used with permission from @thelovelypolish 
1196 Sail La Vie (NEW), 1195 New Wave (NEW), 1198 My Buoyfriend (NEW), 1194 Into the Blue (NEW), 842 Out Of This World

  image used with permission from @thelovelypolish

  image used with permission from @thelovelypolish

  image used with permission from @thelovelypolish

@thelovelypolish also let me share her swatches of the new shade Anchors Away:

 image used with permission from @thelovelypolish
NEW Sinful Colors 1197 Anchors Away
(She said this one's very bright in person!)

I am loving that ever since the release of Endless Blue, Sinful Colors seems to be giving us more of what we crave: blues! They followed Endless Blue with Shock and Awe (I think that one might be a Target Exclusive--click here to see the four new shades that are now popping up at Target). And now they're giving us four MORE new blues? Sweet! By the way, if you haven't seen Shock and Awe swatched yet, take a look at @mynailsarewet's beautiful swatches here (they'll make you want to run to Target ASAP to track this one down). 

Have you spotted the Sail La Vie Collection at your local Walgreens yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so very much, @thelovelypolish, for the great sighting, pics and swatches. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Shock & Awe looks a LOT like Most Sinful from the Geltech line from the swatches I've seen. I have Most Sinful but haven't seen the other to compare in person for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, just when I thought I'd finally caught up with all the new SC collections....this. Looks like I have more shopping to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm with u Melody!!! I went into Walgreens tonight on a whim and they had just got in the shipment of the new line. I was the first to buy it!! LOVE!!! so I googled the line and found this site!! this is officially my go to site for new lines on SC!! :)

      Delete
    2. I agree Melody!! I just happened to pop into Walgreens tonight and they were just unloading the newest shipment and display for the Sail La Vie line. I bought all of them!! i'm so excited that I was the very first to buy them! :)

      I have lots of colors and can't wait for the next line to buy!

      I'll definitely will be checking this sight for more updates!

      Delete
    3. I know how you feel! I've lost count and bought the same colors several times. They are really wooing us!

      Delete
  3. I will be on the lookout for these at Walgreens. I want to let everyone know to also be on the lookout for Cupid's Arrow from the Bare Necessities collection if they can still find it. It's a more near dupe of OPI's ballet jelly Care to Danse, for a quarter of the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thailand want to like it, but that orange is a dead ringer for the "cheez" in Kraft mac & cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the... How did "I" turn into "Thailand"? Wtf, phone.

      Delete
  5. Yay!!!! So excited. Unwashed on a Jo buy but that Orange and those blues are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that made no sense! I meant "I was on a no buy" lol

      Delete
  6. Love these updates! Keep them coming! Need to be on the lookout - I am on a neon kick lately, and you can't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sail La Vie will have to be mine. Since I shy away from bold blues I will have to think about Shock and Awe. I don't like smurf hands! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sinful Colors has really stepped up their game lately; I have not bought drugstore in a while so I'll have to check these out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see all these blues in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been out scouting while I'm in Orlando. I haven't found these yet. But, Anchors Away looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I took my blue swatch wheels to my local Walgreens, and "Sail La Vie" appears to be a Dupe for Orly's "Snowcone" and "New Wave" appears to be similar, if not a dupe, to "Rain Storm".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where do you live? I live in a smaller metro area in Midwest and none oh the Walgreens I've been to have these collections. I have cuspids arrow and can still find it pretty easily. Most Walgreens here still have sure bet/bare nessecities displays up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen this display in the San Jose area and am pretty sure that "My Buoyfriend" is the same color as the Target exclusive shade "Shock and Awe." It's a super saturated blurple that's very similar to Endless Blue, except it's a bit more purple.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig