Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spotted at Target: New Sinful Colors shades

A huge thanks to reader Georgianna for this one! Georgianna spotted some random, new Sinful Colors shades at Target recently and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Georgianna for Nouveau Cheap
Shock and Awe, Jolt, Sizzling, Out of Bounds

I'm not sure if the names are in the order that they appear in the photo, but I will check with Georgianna and correct the order if I'm wrong. Georgianna also confirmed that the numbers of these shades are all in the 1200s. 

These look similar to other Sinful shades we know and love, but of course that could all change once we see them in person and compare them!

Have you spotted these new shades at your local Target (or elsewhere)? I'm wondering if these are Target-exclusives and/or they're new additions to the permanent line?

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pic, Georgianna!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I don't normally shop at Target, but I think I have to start adding them into my monthly polish quests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does it mean when you say that the numbers start at 1200, does that mean that they could be the most recent that came out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't look much at Sinful Colors at Target, but I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of amused about Out of Bounds, because that's also the name of a China Glaze polish. The CG one is teal, though; it's actually a close match for the teal in the Miami Dolphins uniforms, which is why I hunted it down years ago, in hopes that it would help them win some games. It did not lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be checking this out at my local Target store today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've visited my local Target stores regularly in San Jose, CA and haven't seen any new Sinful displays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these at Target today, they weren't in a display, there was just a big pile of them on a shelf in the cosmetics department. From left to right in your photo is: Shock and Awe, Jolt, Sizzling, Out of Bounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sizzling and Out of Bounds are gorgeous! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig