Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spotted: NEW Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balms (and more)

Longtime reader Pam spotted the new Almay Liquid Lip Balms at Rite Aid (the same ones I posted about last week) and she also spotted the new Almay Makeup Removers (more on those in a bit). First, let's take a peek at the Liquid Lip Balms:

image credit: Pam for Nouveau Cheap 
NEW Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balms

More pics of all ten shades after the jump...

image credit: Pam for Nouveau Cheap 

image credit: Pam for Nouveau Cheap

I've loving the shade options in this range...

image credit: Pam for Nouveau Cheap 

Pam also spotted the new makeup removers at Rite Aid:

image credit: Pam for Nouveau Cheap 
NEW Almay Makeup Removers

If you saw my post from last week about these new removers, you know that the display at Walgreens says "Only at Walgreens."  I'm a little confused about that since I see all of the formulas that were in the Walgreens display here in the Rite Aid display, PLUS a second liquid remover  (Oil Free Formula) that was not in the Walgreens display (the purple bottle, which is an Oil Free formula). 

The formulas are:

Oil Free (pads and liquid)
Longwear & Waterproof (pads and liquid)
Soothing & Depuffing (pads)
Lash Care (pads)

Have you spotted these new Almay displays in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again, Pam, for the fantastic sighting and pics!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ooh, I'm interested in the Color + Care Liquid Lip Balms - they look opaque on Kate Hudson, but they're marketed as balms, hmmm! But I have to say that is not a flattering picture of Kate! She kind of looks like those old Photoshopped Steve Madden ads where their heads were all weirdly proportioned and huge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 5 of them, they are pretty pigmented! They have some translucency but you can definitely see the color. Of course the lightest one I have is the "Cantaloupe" one which is exactly what it sounds like, and you can definitely tell I am wearing color but it's not as much of a pop as the others, but it's more of a "nude" sort of color to begin with.

      Delete
  2. I know you're in the San Diego area, G. Where else have these been spotted? I was in Ulta Saturday; no sign of them there (but then the drugstores often seem to get this stuff before Ulta does).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ones I spotted were in Georgia, just south of Atlanta. Can't wait to tey these! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry if this is a duplicate...anyway, the ones I spotted were in Georgia, just south of Atlanta. Can't wait to try them! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ones I spotted were in Georgia, just south of Atlanta. Can't wait to tey these! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try to get one when Allure gives em away this week. Almay tends to disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kate... Not even you can escape duckface. I know she's supposed to kind of be puckering her lips, but it looks like duckface!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw them at Bed,Bath&Beyond yesterday & purchased one of the lighter pinkie nude shades "Nudetrients" 200 these were $4.99 there, I might just pick up a couple more I really like them they feel great on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just grabbed two of these at Harmon for $4.99 each! Pink Pout (fifth from the left) and Apricot Pucker (next to last - doesn't look as red in person). Tried Pink Pout on right away- the smell is like a sweet baked good and the color is nice! It feels nice on my lips, not overly sticky/thick but not watery either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw them at Walgreens. $5.99 buy one get one 50% off. and you can mix and match between the lip and the makeup removers.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig