Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spotted: e.l.f. and Essence at Walgreens

For probably the last two years, many value sets and Limited Edition kits/sets from e.l.f. have been spotted at Walgreens (remember the Villainous Villains collection from last fall)? In fact, there are new eye sets popping up at many Walgreens stores right now (I'm sorry I haven't posted pics of those yet--I'm super behind on sightings posts).

But recently I've been hearing that permanent e.l.f. displays are now popping up at select Walgreens locations, and today I have a pic to share with you, thanks to reader imergo:

 image credit: imergo for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. at Walgreens

As you can see, there are both Studio and Essentials products in tihs display and it's similar to the display that you can find at Target. I obviously have no idea how many Walgreens locations will carry a perment e.l.f. display, but I really hope it's a lot of them!

Keep reading for another Essence sighting at Walgreens...

If you missed my last two posts about this, Essence cosmetics are now available at select Walgreens locations. So far I have heard from readers in Colorado, Northern California, Southern California and Atlanta who have spotted a full, permanent display of Essence cosmetics at their local Walgreens stores. I've also heard some rumors both from readers and elsewhere that only 100 Walgreens locations across the country will carry Essence, but I cannot personally confirm this information.

Reader Ivy spotted an Essence display at her local Walgreens and was nice enough to share some pics:

  image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap
Essence display at Walgreens

 image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap

Lots of new-for-2013 products in this display, including the new Kiss Care Love lip balms that I reviewed here. AND, the Nail Art Stampy Set that I reviewed here (I've heard from several of you that this is difficult for you to find at your local Ulta stores).

image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap
The new Nude Glam polishes

image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap

Also exciting to see the pencil sharpeners, which are a dupe for Urban Decay Grindhouse.

Have you spotted e.l.f. or Essence permanent displays at your local Walgreens stores? I really, really hope we all have access to these brands at all of our Walgreens stores...soon!

Thanks so much, imergo and Ivy, for the great info and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I live in Memphis and a friend of mine (who is a Walgreens employee) has mentioned that the Walgreens she works at will be receiving Essence products as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm so excited! I've been picking up some ELF stuff at Walmart and Target, and I get essence stuff at Fred Meyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried many ELF products so I'm really hoping my Walgreens gets some! I kind of doubt it, though, because no store near me had the spring Wet 'n' Wild palettes :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an ELF display at the big Look Boutique Walgreens at Sunset & Vine in LA. I haven't seen Essence at Walgreens yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked on the Walgreens website, it had over 120 products listed of e.l.f for sale in stores and online. Mosly studio, but I'm not complaining because that's my favorite line bye e.l.f!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally jelly now of people who are near a Walgreens! I love Essence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited for elf coming to walgreens. Walgreens is much more accessible than target sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to try the Essence Lash Powder. I'm going to have to check out my local Walgreens stores.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh! there're so many more walgreens close to me than target! i'm very interested in trying more elf products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now if MY Walgreens start stocking e.l.f., I'll be happy! I want their duo fibre brush so bad and I know Walgreens has it (online atleast). Essence there would be great too! My Ulta has a TINY collection of Essence. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Walgreens at 520 Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn has the Essence display. HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm... the elf products don't seem to be better than Target and because I have a Target red card, I'm more inclined to keep purchasing there so I can get 5% off my purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone seen Essence at a Walgreens in LA yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig