Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 5, 2013

Free shipping all month long at EcoTools

In case you don't subscribe to the EcoTools emails, I wanted to let you know about this month-long promotion:

For more information about the Living Beautiful Project click here

Shop the EcoTools website and enter code LIVEBEAUTIFUL at checkout to receive free shipping. No minimum order is required and the code is good for the entire month of April.

I hope this helps those of you who have been wanting to try the new-for-2013 brushes from EcoTools but are having a hard time finding them in your area!

Have you tried any of the new 2013 brushes yet? Any favorites?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Man, I wish I'd seen this before *g* I placed an order on Amazon for the Fresh & Flawless face kit, or whatever it's called, but it's out of stock so I don't know when I'll get it. I have Prime so no shipping, but if I'd seen this I probably would have ordered via website. Ah well, I'll get it eventually and it's not like I don't have brushes...;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig