It's baaaack! A huge thanks to my pal Silly Lilacs for the heads-up that the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty is back, and Ulta has released the list of events on their website here. Mark your calendars, plan your strategies and set your cell phone reminders now, Ulta shoppers, because you know these deals sell out quickly.
- These one-day-only deals are offered both in-store and online, but they sell out quickly. If you're going to try and place an order online, sometimes the deals launch at midnight on the day of the sale, and other times they seem to launch in the early morning. So if you really want something, it's best to log on as early in the morning as possible the day of that particular sale and keep checking back until the sale goes live.
- If you're going to try and snag one of these offers in-store, be sure to get to your Ulta the minute the store opens. Seriously, I've waited until my lunch break to try and get things and they're always, always sold out by noon in my area.
- Sunday 3/10: All Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipsticks and Lipglosses 40% off ($9 each)
- Friday 3/15: Butter LONDON nail lacquers $9 (regularly $15)
- Friday 3/22: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed $10 (50% off)
- Monday 3/25: Anastasia Tinted Brow Gels $11 (50% off)
- Wednesday 3/27: Cargo OneBase Concealer/Foundation 50% off ($13.50)
Thanks again, Silly Lilacs, for the heads-up about this!