This week's printable beauty coupons, drugstore sales, news & tidbits...
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
If you're going to use any of these coupons this week at your local drugstores, remember that you can combine them with rewards deals for even better savings (coupons are deducted AFTER you have met the rewards threshold, not before). Also don't forget that Dollar Tree now accepts manufacturer's coupons, which can mean FREE (or close to it) products.
Click here to access the following printable coupons:
- $3 off any L'Oreal Feria hair color
- $1 off Jergens lotion
- $1 Jergens Crema
- $1 off any Garnier styling product
- and more...
Click here to access the following printable coupons (formerly Red Plum, now Save.com):
- $1 off any L'Oreal Ever haircare product
- $1 off any L'Oreal Advanced Haircare shampoo, conditioner or treatment
- $1 off any L'Oreal skincare product
- $5 off Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips Starter Kit or Gel Color Strips
- $1 off any Garnier shampoo
- $1 off any Garnier conditioner or treatment
- $2 off any Garnier moisturizer
- and more...
TARGET-ONLY PRINTABLE COUPONS (click here to access):
- $3 off any L'Oreal anti-aging skincare item (this includes the new Miracle Blur primer)
- $2 off any L'Oreal cosmetic item
- 50% off Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips with purchase of Insta Gel Strips Starter Kit
- and more...
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: CVS is currently running a promotion where if you spend $30 on any specially-marked items, you'll receive a $10 gift card to CVS. I will mark all qualifying beauty products in red below. Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes are on sale again this week for 2/$3, and there's also a great opportunity to save on the new Suave Moroccan haircare (see below for details). If you've been wanting to try the new Almay eye products, now's a great time to do so because all Intense i-color products (shadows, liners, mascaras) are on sale for $5.99 this week with $3 back in Extra Bucks. The best part is that the limit is six on this deal, so you can buy one, use your Extra Bucks toward the next one and keep repeating that process a total of six times (or just buy all six at once for $33.96 and get $18 back in Extra Bucks). Don't forget that the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is still going on (click here for the master list). Rumor has it that some locations may be putting more items on clearance starting at the middle of this month, so if you haven't been able to find some of the items on the master list on clearance at your locations, you might have better luck this week.
Rite Aid shoppers: Not much to report this week--lots of BOGO1/2OFF sales that also have "spend X amount get X amount in +UP Rewards" offers attached to them. There's a good deal on various haircare brand this week: when you spend $15 on any TRESemme, Dove, Clear or Suave haircare you get $7+UP (limit 2 on the rewards offer). Don't forget that the January Video Values coupons are up (unless otherwise specified, you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have). There are some great beauty coupons this month for you to print out (after you watch brief videos, of course).
Walgreens shoppers: If you've been wanting to try any of the new L'Oreal Ever haircare products I blogged about here and here, this is probably the lowest I've seen in quite some time for this line: this week they're on sale for $4.99 each and there's a $1 printable coupon (link in the coupon section above) which will bring your final price down to $3.99. The Orange Carmex Lip Conditioner that I reviewed here (and loved) is on sale this week for 2/$3. Thanks to many of you for the info about the Walgreens Beauty Box that's been promoted in-store in the past few weeks. Basically, when you spend $30 on beauty products in-store, you can qualify for a Beauty Box full of various beauty samples. Every time I visit the Beauty Within page on the Walgreens website, the offer is already sold out. The next Beauty Box offer starts on March 1st, so I'll do my best to remind you about it a day or two before it begins. Don't forget about the January Coupon Book (free and available in-store). Click here for the full list of what's inside this month's book. And remember that you can stack these coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings (there are lots of good L'Oreal coupons this month).
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- CVS Cash promotion: spend $30 on any specially-marked items (qualifying beauty products are in red below) and you will receive a $10 gift card to CVS.
- CVS Beauty Club Members: scan your Extra Care Card at the red scanner box this week to receive the following coupons: $3 off Olay Regenerist Premium skincare (on sale for $22.99 this week), $1 off Vaseline lotion (on sale for $4.99 this week), $2 off L'Oreal foundation, powder, blush or concealer (BOGO1/2OFF this week), $2 off Aussie or Herbal Essences haircare (3/$10 this week). You must be a Beauty Club member as of 1/6/13 in order to receive these coupons.
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl face, eye, lip or Outlast Nail products
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal foundation, powder, blush or concealer
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools (limit 6)
- Spoiled by Wet n Wild nail color 2/$3
- Spend $15 on any L'Oreal eye or lip cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Garnier skincare (includes BB Creams) get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Maybelline foundation, powder, blush, concealer or eye cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 2, excludes clearance)
- Almay Intense i-color shadows, liners or mascara $5.99 with with $3 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- SensatioNail Gel Polish Starter Kit $49.99 with $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
OTHER NOTABLE SALES
- BOGOFREE Pond's towelettes 30ct or facial cream
- BOGO1/2OFF Essence of Beauty body care, fragrance or bath accessories (excludes travel sizes)
- BOGO1/2OFF all John Frieda haircare
- BOGO1/2OFF all Organix haircare, body wash, lotion, body oil and FX haircare (excludes travel sizes)
- Pantene haircare 2/$7
- Olay Complete Defense, all Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle, Fresh Effects or Fresh Effects Cleaning System $12.49 each
- Suave Moroccan or Keratin shampoo or conditioner, mask, Almond Shea Butter or Men's shampoo or conditioner 2/$6, Suave Professionals, Naturals, Kid's, Men's or stylers 3/$5, Suave body wash 2/$4; spend $12 on any of these items get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- L'Oreal Age Perfect Golden Balm, Hydra-Nutrition or Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle $14.99; spend $30 on any of these products or L'Oreal men's skincare products get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Buy 2 Curel or Jergens lotions get $6 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Vidal Sassoon shampoo, conditioner or stylers 2/$8
- Vidal Sassoon hair color $9
- All L'Oreal Ever haircare 2/$12
- Garnier shampoo, conditioner or stylers 2/$6.50
- Spend $30 on any Pantene Expert Collection shampoo or conditioners get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Spend $15 on any Garnier Nutrisse or Color Foam hair color get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
Now through January 26th, items in blue below will qualify for even more savings. Spend $100 on any items in blue and you will receive $20 in +UP Rewards (totals will accrue on your receipt--you do not have to spend $100 all in one week; you will have until January 26th to get to $100 by purchasing participating items). For every additional $50 you spend AFTER you hit $100 you will earn an additional $10+UP (up to $250).
- BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics; spend $10 on any of these items (after BOGO1/2OFF deduction) get $5+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $15 on any of these items (after BOGO1/2OFF deduction) get $5+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon face and eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal face and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen nail enamel (excludes Pro Gel and Insta Gel)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics; spend $15 on any of these items (after BOGO1/2OFF deduction) get $5+UP (limit 2)
- L'Oreal Youth Code BB Creams, L'Oreal Revitalift, Age Perfect or Collagen Filler skincare $11.99; spend $15 on any of these products get $5+UP (limit 2)
- in-ad coupon: $4 off any Almay foundation, powder, blush, cocealer or bronzer
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Samy haircare, Fat Foam, hair color or Mane 'n Tail haircare
- BOGO1/2OFF all Olay skincare, bath care, Ivory or Safeguard body wash or liquid hand soap; spend $20 on any of these items (after BOGO1/2OFF deduction) get $5+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF most John Frieda haircare; buy any 2 of these products get $3+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all St. Ives and Noxzema skincare; buy any 2 of these products get $1+UP (limit 2)
- Dove for Men and Caress body wash, Men's shower tool or Vaseline Intensive Care 2/$7
- Spend $15 on any TRESemme, Dove, Clear or Suave haircare get $7+UP (limit 2)
- Garnier shampoo, conditioner, Nutrisse or Herbashine hair color $5.99 each
- All Jergens and Biore skincare $5.99 each
- L'Oreal Healthy Look Creme Gloss hair color or Root Rescue $5.99 each
- All L'Oreal Ever haircare $5.99 each
- Softsoap or Irish Spring body wash or Softsoap bar soap 4-pks or liquid hand soap refills $2.99 each
- Irish Spring bar soap 3-pk or Softsoap liquid hand soap 2/$5
- Buy any Skintimate, Schick Hydro or Edge shave gel get $2+UP (limit 4)
- in-ad coupons: $4 off Schick Quattro or Intuition razors or refills; $2 off any Veet or Clearasil product; $10 off any Olay Pro-X skincare (excludes cleansers and brush refills); L'Oreal Excellence or Sublime hair color $6.99
NOTE: all weekly sales are now only valid if you have a Balance Rewards Card. Click here for more info--you can sign up in-store or online. Extra points offers and Register Rewards offers are in green.
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics (spend $15 on any of these products get 3,000 points)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Garnier skincare (includes BB creams)
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede lipstick, Nail Art polishes, Nearly Naked powder and foundation $6.49 or $7.49 (spend $10 on any of these products get 2,000 points)
- Carmex Lip Conditioner 2/$3
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Biofusion haircare
- 20% off select L'Oreal Revitalift skincare
- 20% off Caress or Dove body wash, 1-8pk Caress, Dove or Lever 2000 bar soap or Dove Active Clean Shower Tool
- BOGO1/2OFF CeraVe skincare (buy any 2 of these products get 1,000 points)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Nexxus haircare
- BOGO1/2OFF TRESemme shampoo, conditioner or select stylers (buy any 2 of these products get 1,000 points)
- Vidal Sassoon shampoo, conditioner or select stylers $4.99 each (buy any 2 of these products get 1,000 points)
- Garnier Nutrisse and Nutrisse Easy Foam hair color $5.99 each (spend $15 on any of these products get 4,000 points)
- L'Oreal Preference hair color 2/$17.98 + $5 in-store coupon = 2/$12.98
- Jergens or Curel lotions $6.99 each
- in-ad coupons: Dove or Degree deodorant $1.99
BONUS BUYS (week-long sales not printed in the weekly circular)
- L'Oreal Ever haircare $4.99 each
- Buy 2 select John Frieda haircare products get 3,000 points
- Pantene shampoo, conditioners or select stylers 2/$8 (spend $15 on any of these items get 3,000 points)
- Yardley shower gels $1.99
- Studio 35 Beauty cleansing towelettes $3.99
- Studio 35 Beauty Anti-Puff Eye Roller 20% off
- BOGOFREE Softsoap liquid hand soap refills