Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 31, 2012

New 2013 product wrap-up and info

As you all know, I've been doing nothing but new products posts this week (and I'm still not done!), and I've had a few of you ask if I could do a wrap-up post featuring all of the new 2013 products to date. Well, that would be a very long post, so I think the easiest thing to do, if you'd like to see every single new 2013 product I've shown you to date, is refer you to the "categories" section on the right-hand sidebar of this blog. There you can select "New 2013 products" and that will bring up every single new product post I've done for 2013 to date 

(IMPORTANT: when you come to the end of the page, click "older posts" because there are many more posts than what you'll see on the first page.)

Hope this helps!

PS: Thanks so much to everyone who has submitted new product info to me (it is much appreciated!) but I do want to take a moment to remind you that I will not post photos of things I've already posted photos of here. For example, I have recently received several photos of the new Revlon Spellbound nail collection, the new Maybelline Rocket Mascara and Vivid Lipstick Collection, but since I've already done posts about those (with photos), I unfortunately can't run your photos. I ask that you please do a quick search on my blog before you submit pics, and thanks so much! Also, I've been getting lots of questions about the new Drew Barrymore Flower line of cosmetics this week, so I think it's worth repeating that I am aware of the line and did a blog post about it a few weeks ago. If you missed that, click here for more info. Thanks!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig