Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

(UPDATED 11/21) Important update regarding Ulta Black Friday ad

Thanks so much to everyone who commented on my original post regarding the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales at Ulta.

Many of you were correct in your comments about the ad that's currently on the website here. I was under the impression that there was going to be a second ad, because I actually got the BF ad confused with the annual Cyber Monday sales that are online only. In other words, I knew that the BF ad wasn't the only thing we had to look forward to, and I thought that there would be another ad forthcoming. But I was incorrect, and that "other thing" to look forward to is actually the Cyber Monday deals (which go live on the Ulta website at 12AM Central on 11/26). 

Thanks so much to everyone who set me straight about that!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I received a "Members Only Black Friday Preview" email yesterday that linked to a 2 pg ad...this is the link, hopefully it'll work! http://click.email.ulta.com/?qs=25a462d7173193378bdcf3d2618e3809ef38121ea06d9dfe9ebc879cafbccd83a3492005ff09c741

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the same Doorbuster ad that I linked to above, and it's correct. HOWEVER, there should also be a regular, non-doorbuster Black Friday ad coming out soon...they just haven't released it YET.

      Delete
  2. The manager at my local ULTA said the Black Friday ad will be out today (Wednesday).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's up now actually! There's two ad's under current and one the current monthly ad and then there's the 11/22-11/25 ad. Don't know if that's the one you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the doorbuster ad WAS the black friday ad? That seemed to be how it worked last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says on ultas website the door buster ad already published Is just a preview ad so I think there is another ad to come.

      Delete
  5. I also thought the door buster ad was the Friday ad lol, Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Ulta on twitter and this morning they tweeted a link to the block buster page referring to these as black Friday deals. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I deliver the newspaper,that is the only Ulta ad in the paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig