Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Looking for the Wet n Wild limited edition 8-pans?

 Wet n Wild Shimmer The Night Away
(For my full review of this limited edition palette, click here)

Just a reminder since I've been receiving several comments this week asking where to find the LE 8-pans, if they've hit Walgreens, etc. etc.:

If you're looking for the Wet n Wild Where's The Party? Collection, please take a look at the interactive sightings map here (there's also a link to this map at the top of this blog in the little "post-it note" with the red pin located right above the search bar). 

Several readers from throughout the country have located this collection and have been nice enough to share detailed info about their sightings on that map. I have been approving markers left and right these days, which means this collection is starting to pop up in more and retail locations throughout the country (CVS, Walgreens and elsewhere).

Also, I want to take a moment to thank you all, once again, for leaving such great info on that map. You have no idea how much you've helped other Nouveau Cheap readers who have been searching for this collection. It means so much that you'd take a moment to share you sightings here and I always want to take every opportunity to thank you for that, even if you're sick of hearing me say it!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I found the display at 2 CVS' today & one was empty & the other only had one of Shimmer the Night Away. Thankfully I was able to snag it, though I am disappointed I couldn't find Sparkle Til Morning or post a marker on the map. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried two wags, one cvs, and the big rite aid (that was a shot in the dark.. but it was on the way) today... and nope, nada. Checked the map and not a single marker in louisiana.. I'm in Lake Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted the I Heart Matte palette since I read about it several months ago. My internet search took me to EBAY where someone was selling it for $38 (now $19). I didn't want it that bad.

    I have been to every CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens within a 10 mile radius of Torrance, California. NADA! I guess I need to drive to Anaheim and cross my fingers they still have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $38?? Wow...i'm speechless! I really hope you're able to find it soon!

      Delete
  4. I am kicking myself for not getting this when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where to buy it online anyway?
    are they haven't release yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WnW does not have an online store. And yes, they've been released, which is why I made the map.

      Delete
  6. NYC has so many drug stores and nOt one yet has the palettes! I dont understand why the release date is so different here?!? We got the nail polishes from this collection, just not the palettes!! Grrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why some stores are getting these later than others, but it also depends on when each particular store decides to put them out. There's limited space in the new product area this time of year and it's only getting worse with the return of the holiday gift sets. :(

      Delete
  7. Reason why I asked about Florida is because being blind is the hardest when it comes to looking at maps. I can't see it so that is why I ask about it in the first place, especially Walgreens since they are awesome when it comes to this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mari, i'm very sorry. I knew that you had mentioned before that you were visually impaired but I didn't know you could not view maps. Please forgive me. If it's possible for you, there's a link on the map post that will take you to a full screen version of the map. On that page, there is a list on the right hand side of the map that has just written words and a listing of each location on the map. Hopefully that is much easier to read?

      Delete
  8. Okay, I'm doing celebratory high-kicks over here because I managed to get this collection in my local stores. Pretty much every LE WnW collection has passed over my local drug stores. This time, I was able to get the UPC numbers for these palettes and called the district office of my drugstore and request a special order. No promises were made by them but what did I find today randomly stuck in an old WnW display? THIS COLLECTION! I'm convinced the stores got these in because I requested a special order. So, hopefully other readers that see this may take a chance with their stores to ask for special orders if their stores aren't showing any signs of getting these.

    UPCs:
    077802339171(SPARKLE TILL MORNING)
    077802339195(SHIMMER THE NIGHT AWAY)
    077802339188(DRINKING A GLASS OF SHINE)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig