Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sneak Peek: Sally Hansen Fall 2012 Tracy Reese Luster Shines

Boy, these new Sally Hansen Luster Shines are getting lots of buzz and (to my knowledge) they're not even out in stores yet!  Click here for a pic of the shade Azure and here for a pic of the shade Plume.

Thanks to reader M for letting us know that Tracy Reese shared a pic of the two Fall 2012 Tracy Reese Luster Shines on the Sally Hansen Facebook page the other day:

Sally Hansen Fall 2012 Tracy Reese Luster Shine Nail Colors
Scarab (left) and Copperhead (right)


I'm really loving the look of Copperhead in particular. How about you?

I know that many of you have been expressing feedback about the price point of these polishes (they'll be $7.99 for 0.33 oz) and I agree that it's high, but think about how often Sally Hansen goes on sale at the drugstores, and how often we have coupons for SH. I can gaurantee that none of us will have to pay full price for these after they come out if we watch the sales. :)

Thank again, M, for the great tip!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Agreed on the price! Besides, it's still not as high as the SH Magnetics collection, $10.99 at my CVS. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were the two color names that I had heard of months ago, and you are so right; I've been excited ever since. I didn't know at the time that the TR releases would be a whole new bottle, new formula, what-have-you, but I am cautiously optimistic that the formula will be great.

    And yes, I plan on paying less than $8 if and when I buy any! You have taught me well, sensei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarab looks like it might be a dupe for China Glaze Deviantly Daring, but I don't think I've seen anything quite like Copperhead yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me crazy or weird, but I am digging the shape of the bottle. It reminds me of (I'm dating myself greatly here) of the "I Dream of Jeannie" bottle. Hopefully I will be able to snag a couple of bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the shape of the bottle as well. Thanks for sharing this! I will be on the lookout for this polish, and hopefully I can score Copperhead. It's perfect for the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These kind of remind me of the old SH nail prisms. Not the diamond ones, but the duochrome ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed something else. (Forgive me if the rest of you noticed it right away; I did not.) The price is higher than usual, and the amount has been downsized from the typical 15ml to 10ml.

    All the more reason to save on this item.

    Yes, Sally Hansen is not the only to company to downsize quantity, or raise prices (or both, as in this case) But we consumers have every right to consider these factors when we decide to purchase (or not).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline Color Show bottle is cute but tiny as well. I get those on discount too even though reg price here is 3.99.

      Delete
  8. Hey, I just realized these are called Lustre Shine, not Luster Shine! Whoops! I am updating my post that I linked back to you right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these were marked down at my brooklyn, ny walgreens to $1 each. not sure if this is a regional clearance or not. i got copperhead, firefly and scarab (the only ones left)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig