Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 6, 2012

Free shipping at Zoya now through Friday!


A huge thanks to reader Wenz for letting us know that Zoya just posted the following message on their Facebook page:
Free Shipping at www.zoya.com now through Friday. Use code FS99
Thanks so much, Wenz, for the heads-up! I've been wanting one of their new jellies ever since I first saw Jen's swatches and jelly sandwiches...I think I'm going to pick up the wine-colored shade, Katherine. So pretty for fall!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Me too G! I love jellies..but Im torn between Katherine & Paloma :(
    But Ive got til Friday to decide :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of the jellies are great! So far my favorite is the teal one, Frida, but I imagine that I'll use Paloma (pink) the most.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig