Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 3, 2012

New CVS beauty coupon and more info about the Beauty Clearance Sale

If you're like me, and caught up in the frenzy of the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale, I have two tidbits of info that I want to be sure you know about:

1) Huge thanks to several readers for letting us know that starting TODAY (Sunday), CVS is printing out a coupon for $4 off a $12 cosmetics purchase at the red scanner box! As with all coupons of this nature, I have no way of knowing if you're going to get the coupon or not, so I suggest that you get over to CVS as soon as you can this week, scan your card and see if you get it!

2) I just updated the Beauty Clearance Sale Master List and I added lots of new products and shades (HUGE thanks to everyone for the great info in the comments section!). If you're new to this sale, please know that I update the master list regularly, sometimes multiple times per day. So if you don't see anything on the list that grabs your attention now, check back later because you never know what might pop up next. Eventually when we've got everything covered, the list won't be updated as often but since this is the beginning of the frenzy, expect multiple updates throughout the day.

Also, I won't be publishing a new blog post every time I update the list (it would clog up this blog, believe me), BUT, I do tweet and post Facebook updates every time the list is updated. And I always post the date and time of the latest update at the top of the list.

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. ahhh...thanks for the updates! I shall be cleaning out/throwing away old makeup before I even step foot in a CVS agaain. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! And happy cleaning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so bummed. I heard about this sale and rushed out to get some goodies only to find that none of my CVS stores had a single item on clearance. Not one. I think my town is allergic to limited edition collections and sales. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bummed. I heard about this sale and rushed out to get some goodies only to find that none of my CVS stores had a single item on clearance. Not one. I think my town is allergic to limited edition collections and sales. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one of those coupons yesterday before reading this and I almost thought it was a mistake. My CVS didn't have any of the clearance stuff marked.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig