Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquers



A huge thanks to my pal and Canadian beauty blogger Halifax of Sparkled Beauty for this one: Maybelline Canada tweeted a sneak peek of their new polish line, Color Show, and WOW it looks promising! You can check out the pic here.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Halifax! Hopefully these make their way to the US soon!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I have to ask- where on earth are Maybelinne polishes sold? I looked for them at Target, Ulta and CVS and have yet to see a single bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think about it, I did see their old line of nail polish being on clearance. Maybe this is why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, these look like the MNY (Maybelline NY) polishes that were made in France and sold around Europe... http://www.polishinsomniac.net/2010/06/nail-mail-dutch-girls-rock-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your nail polish posts tempt me to buy, but I have so many, I have to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these in a Walgreens in the Bay Area. I got the porcelain party and wine and dined. lovely colors, but do not know about staying power yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found this display in a walgreens in the bay area. colors look very pretty. I got porcelain party and wine & dined. Don't know about the staying power yet, but excited

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Shocking Seas and Magenta Mirage in Wal-Mart for $2.98 a bottle tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig