Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

China Glaze Eye Candy 3-D Glitters: bottle shots

After posting info about the new China Glaze Eye Candy 3-D Glitters yesterday (click here for all the details), I couldn't resist asking my contact at China Glaze for some bottle shots! I'm so excited to share these with you:

Love Marilyn: Vivacious Red with Shimmering Silver Particles

 Blonde Bombshell: Glistening Multidimensional Gold Flecks

 Lorelei’s Tiara: Sterling Silver Infused with Blue Sprinkles

 Material Girl: Posh pink with Holographic Bubblegum Glitter

Some Like It Haute: Graphite Gray with Holographic Glitter

 Marry A Millionaire: Alluring Amethyst with Multi-tonal Fibers

And I also got a bottle shot of Snow Globe, which is going to be re-released as part of the Let It Snow collection (click here for details).
Snow Globe – Frosty white polish with flecks of snowy color

Snow Globe originally released in 2009, and you can see swatches of it over at Kelly's blog here. I'm so happy they're bringing it back.

So, now that you've seen bottle shots, are there any shades that are tempting you? I think Marry a Millionaire is calling my name.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The 80's kid in me is seriously craving Material Girl. Love Marilyn looks enticing as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want! are perfect!
    pity that here in Brazil do not think and I think it is very expensive! = (

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED these. All of them. Well, I don't REALLY need them, but you know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 'Blonde Bombshell' and 'Some Like It Haute' are my favorites. I may have to pick these up or find dupes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspired by MM = I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My one weakness! Glitters! Aaaahhhhh they are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear CG Eye Candy collection, Plz come to a store near me so I can buy you &bring you home with me. I will love & cherish you till an empty bottle do us part. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Bubblegum Glitter' I love the description of that.

    I'll get all of these. I wouldn't be able to limit to just a few.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so anxious for Eye Candy I can't stand it....any ideas when it will hit the shelves?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! The only two I'm not interested in is Blonde Bombshell and Material Girl. The rest are must haves! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig