Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More details about the Wet n Wild matte 8-pan and holiday collections


Many of you have been asking me for updates on the all-matte 8-pan eyeshadow palette that I mentioned in this post, and many of you have also been asking if there are other Holiday 2011 collections headed our way in addition to Sparkle City and What Happened Last Night. Well, I asked my contact if she could give me an update on the matte 8-pan and the holiday collections and now I've got some preliminary info that's sure to make a lot of you very happy!

There are TWO Walgreens-exclusive collections coming out for the holidays:
  • Ice Baby - A collection of near-holographic glitter nail colors
  • Walgreens Beauty Bar - Limited edition matte 8-pan eyeshadow and limited edition baked eyeshadows
This is all I know at this point, but expect all of the Wet n Wild Beauty Ambassadors to have press releases and images SOON. 

Also, a note about the future frenzy these collections might cause: when the Wet n Wild Beauty Ambassadors receive these products for review, please be sure to visit all of their blogs and YouTube channels--they do such an amazing job covering these collections, and viewing multiple pictures/swatches/looks can really help you determine what is worth the hunt for you!

So...holos, matte shadows and baked shadows are on the horizon! What are you the most excited to see?
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhh! Holo polishes and matte palettes? Please oh please drugstore Gods, bring these items to my Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holo Polishes? Yes, please!!! If it's anything like the last two collections, I'm sure I'll want them all! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, must have the holo polishes and the matte palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow hopefully the pallets and polishes look and swatch as amazing as they sound. I didnt have any luck last year with the holiday releases but this year i plan on stalking my drugstores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of it! I am excited to see all of the new stuff. But I am especially ploxing over the matte 8-pan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope my Walgreens gets these! I am most excited for the holo polishes! But am also excited for the eyeshadows. Can't wait to see more info on these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Near" holographic polishes? :O I wonder what this means!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matte shadows!!!! Ugh I can't wait to see the pictures. Hopefully they are as blendable and soft and amazing as the Comfort Zone palette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gawd, Holo Nail Polish and Matte 8 pan/baked Eye shadows!!!! I think I'm going to explode. *dies*...


    I just hope Walgreens will carry it. Because for the Dream Weavers/Gilded age, I had to pass since Florida doesn't have Rite Aid and All the Winn Dixie's near me closed down. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the info! Holo polishes?? 8 pan matte palettes?? Ahh WNW has me excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting! I'm going to have to start making a trip by Walgreens now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait for the matte shadows!!!! I have lots of shimmery shadows and very little matte.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super happy to hear that they are coming out with the matte palette and some baked shadows, though im kind of bummed they are limited edition

    ReplyDelete
  14. Walgreens? There's one on every corner in CO, score!
    G, do you have any idea what month they will begin to hit stores?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I......CANNOT......WAIT.......wet n wild is becoming my all time favorite brand!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want the matte 8 pan badly! But since its going to be a Walgreens exclusive it probably won't happen for me. My 2 Walgreens in my area rarely get any of the LE thing or any of the displays.
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both! Excellent choices from W n Wild! Love the new layout btw! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of it sounds super!Wet n'Wild continues to step it up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Most excited about??? I'm saying On The Prowl. Oh, wait....that wasn't a part of this post. Sorry...*hides head over conspicuous remark*
    ;)
    Near holo is something I have to see. I bet they are going to rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woot! Thanks for the info, G!

    Oh, dear Gods of Drugstore Goodies.... please let my Walgreens get the matte palette and baked shadows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. "Near holographic"? Hopefully it won't be a dud like China Glaze's Tronica.

    Let's hope that ALL Walgreens put out these items since each individual store is not obligated to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You had me Holo!!!! LOL!!! I hope hope hope to be able to find these when they come out!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I 'll be 50 on Dec. 16 so I've seen WnW since cave women started wearing it. It used to be makeup that only 12 yr olds bought because it was cheap. It's so strange to see almost everyone getting into such a frenzy over it! I LOVE to see "makeup snobs" (the women who only buy high end cosmetics) get nutty over WnW...so entertaining! This company proves you don't have to donate a body part in order to look beautiful! Wtg WnW!

    ReplyDelete
  24. NEAR holo polishes? so not actualy holo, but something close? hmmm...

    i wonder if any of the holiday stuff will be available in canada, i'd be onterested to see what "near" holo looks like, and in the matte 8-pan

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome!! ooooh, I'm lemming the baked not fried palette for SURE.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig