Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Spotted: the new Physicians Formula Skin Care collection

Back in May, I told you about a new Walmart-exclusive skincare care set to debut from Physicians Formula. Well the time is here, and the collection has landed! My pal Jess spotted it at her local Walmart the other day and was nice enough to share pics!

From my original post:

In August, Physicians Formula will launch a new skin care line exclusively in Walmart. The range, dubbed Physicians Formula Skin Care, will be carried in 2,500 Walmart doors through year-end.

The line includes three regimens focused on the common skin concerns, namely Aging (purple), Moisture Balance (blue) and Sensitivity & Redness (red). Each regimen includes three steps: cleanse, moisturize and treat.


(image credit for all of the following photos: Jess for Nouveau Cheap)

 
Physicians Formula Skin Care - Aging line

 Physicians Formula Skin Care - Moisture Balance line

Physicians Formula Skin Care - Sensitivity & Redness line
  
For more information, visit the Physicians Formula website here.

Thanks so much for the great sighting, Jess!

Have you spotted this collection at your local Walmart? Is there a line here that looks like it would fit your skincare needs? What do you think of the price points on these products?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am excited about the Sensitive Skin/Redness line! With a high price for drugstore, I will wait for some reviews and buzz before I purchase. Wish they were more affordable, but the price seem to fit Physicans Formula prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this line out! Do you know if the Physicians Formula coupons will work with these products?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Havent seen them in CNY yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like this line is wayyy overpriced for drugstore, if it works though... Nah I'd still go with Kiehl's or something

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started using the aging line about a week ago! I love it! Since the aging package does not have a eye cream I use the eye cream from the moisture line! I. Don't mind paying the price if it good to my skin!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig