Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spotted: L'Oreal Color of Hope 2011 Collection

A huge thanks to my awesome reader Maria for this sighting! The 2011 L'Oreal Color of Hope Collection is now surfacing at several different drugstores because I've heard from others who have spotted it too (thanks to everyone who submitted pics!).

If you're unfamiliar with Color of Hope, it's a limited edition collection and for every item purchased from this collection, L'Oreal donates $1 to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.

I'm always excited to see the new LE quads every year, but this year I'm a little sad that there are no nail colors in this display (remember that gorgeous shade Delicate Dusk in last year's Color of Hope collection)?

UPDATE: Thanks to Dee who just left a comment below letting us know there is ANOTHER display with LE nail colors! Hopefully I'll spot that one soon and have pics for you. Thanks for the great info, Dee!

image credit for all of the following photos: Maria for Nouveau Cheap







Thanks so much, Maria, for the fantastic pics!

Have you spotted the 2011 L'Oreal Color of Hope collection in your area yet?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I saw the display at my local Fred Meyer's and it had the nail polish in it, there are 4 colors. I only got two of them, and sadly can't remember the names or colors of the ones I didn't get.

    I got mystery (which I think could be a dupe for Nars Galion) and valiant? which is a silver tone nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lippies and shadows look awful pretty! I think I hear them calling me!~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green from the Sentimental e/s palette is actually a bit duo-chromey. It's swatches more brown than green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick in the front looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the nail colors. L'Oreal LE displays always have gorgeous nail paints :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found these tonight at my local Walgreens, no polishes though. I did pick up the eyeshadow quads(BOGO) in Nostalgic Beauty and Sentimental Splendor. Now just to hunt down the polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the bold colors of the eyeshadow quads. I want these! Can't wait to see the nail polishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! The polish colors are Valiant (pewter/silver foil, maybe similar to Revlon Carbonite? I don't know ...), Mystery (deep teal - perhaps a dupe for Zoya Cynthia?), Whimsical (peachy gold pink shimmery) and Devotion (taupe creme).

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors! I just found this display at my walgreens! I didn't buy anything b/c I bought some from the Maybelline Fall line (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found this and the nail polishes at Duane Reade today! I bought all four and am working on swatching all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig