Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Massive Urban Decay sale going on NOW

I need to give a thank you and a HUGE virtual hug to my reader Sophia for this one! I had NO idea that Urban Decay was doing another one of their mega-blowout-clearance sales where the prices are so insane they're often BETTER than drugstore prices!

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING, GET OVER THERE ASAP BECAUSE THESE PRODUCTS WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY.

As of 3:00PM Pacific today (Tuesday) I spotted the following deals (these are just a few--there are many, many more!):


Thanks again, Sophia, for the heads up!!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. sigh.....I'm trying to pay off my credit card so no online shopping for me. enjoy gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS so much for the heads up! I just placed an order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I placed an order... it wasn't hard to get it up to $50 for free ground shipping, either. :-)

    I got loose pigments, matte shadows, a couple of cream shadows and a palette. I really love their shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SOOO much for the heads up! I ordered a TON of stuff and it was only $30!! I'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to help out! Take advantage while you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made my night! Thank you so so much for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got their email earlier and already scooped up some loose pigments for myself and my daughters... plus some matte shadows and eyeliners... Great sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Placed an order for $30 and got a ton of stuff. Never tried their loose pigments before so I got some of them, a lip gloss and the liner potion. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Udpp is 2 for 19 dollars.. too good to pass up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the tip!!! I think I bought the last Ammo palette lol...got tons of new matte shadows and pigments too. Again, thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't resist, I spent 50 dollars and got so many things! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig