Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spotted: Sinful Colors Go Plaid

I've got a bunch of info to share with you about the new Sinful Colors Go Plaid display that's been surfacing at Walgreens lately, so let's get right to it!

image credit: Pam for Nouveau Cheap

My wonderful reader Pam was kind enough to share this pic with us. Thanks so much, Pam!

As for the colors in this collection, it appears that the only NEW shade is the purple color named Amethyst. You can see a beautiful swatch of Amethyst over at Niki's blog here

According to my wonderful reader beavisfreak, the other colors in this collection are as follows: Courtney Orange, Envy and Ruby Ruby (again, none of these are new shades). The stripers are silver glitter, black, white, and red. Thanks SO much, beavisfreak, for the taking the time to let us know about that.

ThatsSOFresh also just let me know that she has a swatch of Amethyst here, and that this shade is a dupe for China Glaze Grape Pop!

So that's everything I know about about Sinful Colors Go Plaid, and I owe it all to my wonderful readers and fellow bloggers. Thanks so much, everyone, for taking the time to share this info with us!

Have you spotted Plaid at your Walgreens yet? Do you think you might want to pick up Amethyst?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Oh, yay! I was hoping this was a dupe for Grape Pop! That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked my Walgreens today and no-show of Plaid. Hopefully it will hit later this week (most of the drugstores deliveries are on Thursday and/or Friday).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing this display for about a week popping up at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just did an update swatch of the grape pop and amethyst comparison:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure! Is the .99 sale still on at CVS? I'll get it anyway they are so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just gave me an idea of what nails to do for back to school, lol thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Walgreen's has it in stock but the cosmetics manager said they won't be putting it out until AFTER the 99 cents sale. -_- THAT is annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw these today! As a matter of fact there is a gold one as well called Flower Girl! And they are included in the $.99 sale at Walgreens! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw the names of the other stripers are Fashionista (silver glitter), Time Off (black),and Bad Chick (white). (sorry I didn't get the red one. :-( Although I think I might go back tomorrow for it! =D)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If the white one is 1638 Bad Chick the red one might be 1651 Be My Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I was wrong. Turns out the red on is 1637 Pretty Cool. I went to a different Walgreens - that's further away from my house - and they have both Go Plaid and Wild Instincts out. So with a 99 cent I picked up 9 more polishes.

    LOVE 978 Amethyst but I'm a sucker for purple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's also a blue striper that I picked up from this display last night: 1650 Lagoon

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig