Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spotted at the drugstore: more new products!

I've got some fantastic reader-submitted pics I'd like to share with you today, and there are LOTS more to come, so let's get started!

First, my lovely reader Heather spotted this two-pack of Seche Vite top coat and base coat at CVS, and it's just $8.99 for both!

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap

 At Walgreens, the lovely Shawnya spotted these e.l.f. books:

  image credit: Shawnya for Nouveau Cheap

   image credit: Shawnya for Nouveau Cheap

   image credit: Shawnya for Nouveau Cheap


   image credit: Shawnya for Nouveau Cheap

   image credit: Shawnya for Nouveau Cheap

Next up, the lovely Maria spotted the same elf books at her Walgreens, and also this one:

    image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

    image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

    image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

 Maria ALSO spotted these Moda brush kits for $5 each at Walgreens:

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

And she was even kind enough to take note of the website, in case anyone's interested in more info:

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

Here's a closer look at the kits:

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

 And Maria was REALLY on a roll, because she also sent pics of the new Burt's Bees combo packs (also at Walgreens). These are SO adorable!

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

   image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

   image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

Whew! That's it for now, but please check back soon because I've got tons more new products to show you in some upcoming posts!

A HUGE thanks to all the lovely ladies who contributed to this post. I cannot express to you how much I appreciate it!!

Have you spotted any of these products in your area yet?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I hope the Seche is at my CVS, I have some CVS bucks waiting to ve spent. I also saw those ELF palettes, I grabbed one. Thanks for the great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen all of them except the brushes. Say G, I spotted some new crackle polishes by Cherimoya called 2010. I wanted to take pics but there was an associate at the register where the nail polishes were held. So I bought a couple. I will try to take pics soon, if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. target has a new endcap set up with some of the same elf stuff, plus lots more! sorry i didn't get a picture, but i did purchase a set of 3 primers for $3 (nude, pearl, and champagne colors), a blush and bronzer palette for $3, a face book for $5 (4 shimmer creams, 4 concealers, a blush and bronzer)! and of course they have the usual eyeshadow books, duos, eyeliners, 100 eyeshadow palette and more... there was a lot! i had to hold myself back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea e.l.f. was at Walgreens! I have always been deterred by having to pay for and wait on shipping...this could be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up the Elf Little Black Beauty Book Vol I last week and the shadows are gorgeous! BUT, they smell horrible! I know NeutraKris got one and hers smelled so bad she had to return it. I kept mine but I'll be keeping it far away from my nose while using it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig